What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Womens Ashes Jan-Feb 2022

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
McGrath, just wow

Maybe time for Heally to drop down the order. Although its only the first game, its been a while since she made a decent score

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think Healy is lucky she is a keeper, and also that Mooney ruled out of the ashes

Gardener is another lucky to be in the side. Expect Perry to be picked for the ODIs and test match

I think Poms will bounce back 2nd game. They didnt play the deck, but played the hype that 130 is a winning score (based on past womens fixtures at the ground)

Isha in commentary was over the moon they got over 140 and a winning score LOL. Poms posted the highest t20 score ever against AustraliaW. Only for it to be brutally run down with ease

Poms bat first again, they will go a lot harder. All T20 fixtures are at the same ground

_snafu_

Immortal
I cannot see Perry being selected in international T20 games in the future. She is better suited to longer format games - Tests and one dayers.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Poms sent in 2nd T20

0/25 - 4.1 overs (14 overs)

Rain delay shortened match
Looks like it will be a no result

TheParraboy

Staff member
Match abandoned

3rd T20 tomorrow 210pm
Weather not looking great there either

TheParraboy

Staff member
Game 3 T20 abandoned

Ashes Points
Australia 4
Poms 2

We move on to Manuka Oval for the test match . 4 points on offer for the win

TheParraboy

Staff member
Silly playing Mooney imo

As much as she is a terrific player, she has been on a liquid diet best part of the last two weeks for a broken jaw. No way she would be physically at her best ,let alone mentally

Even before her dissmisal today , we need to start grooming Healys replacement soon. Maybe in one or two of the ODIs coming up . Healy is turning 32yo next month, enough credits to still be in the side but for how much longer?

Aust 2/9
Haynes and Perry at the crease , you don’t want any other two in these conditions

Bazal

Post Whore
Not sure why the commentators are confused about having 3 spinners when one of them is Gardner (top 7 bat) and there are still 4 seamers cos you can get Perry & McGrath in your top 6...

I reckon it's a great bowling attack. Literally prepared for anything

TheParraboy

Staff member
Slippers knock here

Stuck on a Quiney for a bit but now will flourish after that desperate single

3/68

few mins before lunch

Latest posts