What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Womens Internationals

hineyrulz

Post Whore
She shouldn't be allowed to bowl another ball 2 full tosses above shoulder means you are done. Do they know the rules???

hineyrulz

Post Whore
WOT??? It doesn't matter it was away from the body two full tosses over waist height means you are done. Doesn't matter game over!!! Beth Mooney take a bow.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Australia win

26 in a row 🤩

On our knees few times in our innings

Mooney outstanding . Carey great too

India very good too. Though we missed a trick by not batting first for mine

Bring on 27 in a row 😎

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No me, you got Danika earlier!
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Bazal

Post Whore
When did they change that?? Full over the waist is normally pretty dangerous.

I dunno tbh but it's been a few years as a player anyway?

If I wanted to make a joke out of it I'd blame KnuckleBall Tye for his waist high fullies 80m outside leg.

Bazal

Post Whore
f**k Knuckle Thai ffs!!

I will say the umps at our level at least seem to apply logic to it....the young bucks bowling 135s+ get hooked, the old bastards like me who claim to bowl a heavy ball at 120s (112) get about 8 fullies 😂

TheParraboy

Staff member
Going for 27 in a row

We won the toss and are batting. India would have bowled - everyone happy

Another quick making her debut Stella Campbell. She is quite tall , in the Shaun Tait mould

Sutherland drafted in, daughter of James. Haynes back

Australia: Rachael Haynes, Alyssa Healy (wk), Meg Lanning (capt), Ellyse Perry, Beth Mooney, Ashleigh Gardner, Tahlia McGrath, Nicola Carey, Annabel Sutherland, Sophie Molineux, Stella Campbell

Mithali Raj said she would have bowled first if they won the toss. India have made one change with Sneh Rana coming in for Poonam Yadav

India: Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Yastika Bhatia, Mithali Raj (capt), Deepti Sharma, Richa Ghosh (wk), Pooja Vastrakar, Jhulan Goswami, Meghna Singh, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Sneh Rana

Latest posts