What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon 2006

Who will win the wooden spoon in 2006

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Nth Queensland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parramatta

• St George Illawarra

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Brisbane

• Melbourne

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Cronulla

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • Manly

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Penrith

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Canterbury

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • South Sydney

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • Canberra

Votes: 68 38.6%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Warriors. Internal ructions, coaching changes and seemingly everyone there is going to the ESL. The loss of Jones, in particular, will be a big blow.

Big Bunny

Juniors
It's hard to tell. Based on Souths recruitment and losses there will be significant improvement, provided that our halves stay healthy. But in the NRL these days improvement counts for little because it happens right across the board. Souths have inmproved their playing stocks dramatically over the last couple of years, whilst our spoon rivals have continually done the same. My guess is that it will probably be the same contenders as this year and I wouldn't be surprised if the Roosters drop another notch under 'Super Coach', despite their buys.

Raiders Plight

Juniors
Sharks

Kimmorley will get injured and they will lose the plot like they did a few years ago under anderson. The loss of peachy and sullivan will hurt them a lot.

Iafeta

Referee
Souths.

Harrison was a great player for them, Fletcher was their most creative forward, Logan was one of their best go forward men.

A couple of good replacements in Elford, Webb and Gulavao, but still they don't inspire me in the halves.

Storm is also another one I expect to go on the slippery slide, with the loss of Kearns up front, and Orford to direct the play.