What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon is looking like it is heading to Campbelltown

Crazyperpman

Juniors
Quality Thread.

I think we all know people who go for a team and deathride them at the same time.

Suck Eggs Tigger wherever you are!

OVP

Coach
Even a non-Tigers fan like myself remembers this thread. Greatest prediction in the history of LU. Love this thread to bits :)

Front-Rower

First Grade
Someone posted way back that this thread would the thread of the decade, well forget that, this is the thread of the millineum :)

Love this thread.

Never thought it'd get worse for Tigger but....if you're looking Tigger, mate, buddy, pal, I just had a look at the Intrust Super Premiership teams and it seems to be missing a team....I'll give you a hint, starts with B...

Oh and how good do the Balmain PL team look Yappy? :lol:

Wizardman

First Grade
The spoon has been a very long time coming for this club....but very well deserved. There has always been at least one club that has been deplorable while we have not been as bad as that spoon club.... but consistently bad year in year out. Im actually glad we got it. It would have to put some pressure on some to be better.

stryker

First Grade
It was an amazing run when you think about it. I can't imagine a year when the club deserved it more.
I actually can. This year we had half the team missing at times. Other years we had near full strength teams play this badly.
We should have collected 3 or 4 between 05 and now. Luck saved us.

Latest posts