What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon is looking like it is heading to Campbelltown

N.C.

Juniors
It's been awhile since I visited this old thread... I wonder what brings me here now, all of a sudden?

2012 is looking pretty likely. Might just have to rub old Tigger's head for good luck.

The Seagulls will be the only team to rival us for the spoon. I knew we were never going to make the top 4 but I thought we had a shot at the 8.

ZacGrant

Juniors
The Seagulls will be the only team to rival us for the spoon. I knew we were never going to make the top 4 but I thought we had a shot at the 8.
Manly wont go near contention for the spoon, they still have the team they won the 2011 premiership. In my opinion panthers or tigers. Roosters wont get it, and no way will parramatta get it in 2013

byrner

Juniors
Well another 12 months, another wasted year. When will you 'fans' learn that your merger has been falling apart since the day it started? I just can't see anyway that this is an improvement on even Western Suburbs's darkest days!!??

Oh and how good do the Balmain PL team look Yappy? :lol:

This has to go down as the worst post in the history of LU!

byrner

Juniors
Lol I love this thread. Does the bloke that started it still come one here? Worst prediction in the history of sport.

I said it earlier in the year, I say it every year, but I reckon we're odds on for the spoon. If Potter keeps selecting Anasta and Ashyford the prick deserves the sack .

214Four

Juniors
If only another team from western sydney didnt join the competition in 1947... If they didnt we (the tigers) would have a brand new wooden spoon for kitchen cupboard.

If as the tired rhetoric demands, the clubs spiritual home is Leichhardt, then I don't see why the spoon would need head to Cambo ... apart of course from the fact that the implement is quite familiar with the old monochromed district from bygone campaigns. Spoon race looks a four pronged affair this year ... Wests, Saints, Canberra and Parramatta. Should be a wholly underwhelming battle ! Wests and Canberra have dived to the lead after round 1.

Latest posts