What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden spoon: the match of the round?

half

Coach
jeremy john mohekey, a porirua local, hasn't been seen online of late, presumably because he knows what's coming to him after the unbearable ribbing he gave me mid-season when i suggested parra could still finish top 4

he is humiliated and hiding imo

G

gorilla

...Morticia... said:
my moneys on the pirates to all write artcles about jeremy john moheky, porrirura local, antonius to have the mother of all dummy spits (can i say that? ;-) ), give them all big fat 0's and the lions to walk away with the biggest win in sevens history, all scoring perfect 100's :D

GO LIONS

Umm, pretty impressive Morticia...:shock:

any other 'prophesies' ?

half

Coach
the amazing thing is that a day before morticia posted that, thierry and myself were on msn and one of us came up with the suggestion that we should all write about jeremy john mohekey, a porirua local

pretty amazing that she could pick that and the final scores, well for 2 of us anyway

choc_soldier

Coach
:LOL:

Just found this thread!

Relieved to just get the win. Everyone put in and got the rewards. It was a real team effort. Can't think of any other cliches at the moment.

It was a tough season for us, but hopefully we'll be back bigger and better next year!

...Morticia...

Juniors
half said:
you could well be a witch, in which case we should eat you

f**k me, my secrets out :sarcasm:

just remember, my people ate other people long before it was made unfairly socially deviant ;-)

G

gorilla

half said:
you could well be a witch, in which case we should eat you

Is this like a Freddo - you start at the head or the toes ?

You're a good deal more flexible, half ?