What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
I don't understand how in the newspapers people tip the raiders to beat the Knights and i mean almost everyone has tipped the raiders but still people say they are contenders for the wooden spoon its crazy!!!

Brendon

Juniors
Its because the Knights have a stack of injuries and will only improve with all players on deck ....... I mean honestly a full strength Knights could beat Canberra but that isnt the case 2nite.... thats rugby league.......

Bullshit a full strength knights side would beat the raiders. We are absolutely gonna kill the knights tonight. i don't care what anyone else says we are gonna have a killer year. This side has so much potential and the baggers saying they won't make the top 8 are blind. Mark my words canberra by 13+ tonight.

Brendon

Juniors
centralcoastbrad said:
bullsh*t a full strength knights side would beat the raiders. We are absolutely gonna kill the knights tonight. i don't care what anyone else says we are gonna have a killer year. This side has so much potential and the baggers saying they won't make the top 8 are blind. Mark my words canberra by 13+ tonight.

Your seeing that from green eyes ..... Both sides are not going to make the 8. I think even most of you guys know Canberra wont be in the 8... likewise Newcastle...thats just wishful thinking on ur part..

as far as ur comments bout Canberra beating a full strength Knights goes... Thats laughable.... You think if Newcastle had their full compliment of players on deck that the Knights wouldnt be favourites?????? Of course they would... Buderus is a huge loss and when he returns, the Knights will improve...

Canberra by 13 + 2nite? Probably..... But dun underestimate a side that is coming off a toweling .. It wont be as easy as most of u think.....

Raiders Plight

Juniors
Brendon said:
centralcoastbrad said:
bullsh*t a full strength knights side would beat the raiders. We are absolutely gonna kill the knights tonight. i don't care what anyone else says we are gonna have a killer year. This side has so much potential and the baggers saying they won't make the top 8 are blind. Mark my words canberra by 13+ tonight.

Your seeing that from green eyes ..... Both sides are not going to make the 8. I think even most of you guys know Canberra wont be in the 8... likewise Newcastle...thats just wishful thinking on ur part..

as far as ur comments bout Canberra beating a full strength Knights goes... Thats laughable.... You think if Newcastle had their full compliment of players on deck that the Knights wouldnt be favourites?????? Of course they would... Buderus is a huge loss and when he returns, the Knights will improve...

Canberra by 13 + 2nite? Probably..... But dun underestimate a side that is coming off a toweling .. It wont be as easy as most of u think.....

pfft, the only good players you have missing are buderus and kurt gidley who i think is overrated anyway. Abraham is okay, woolnough and newton are nothing special, Perry :lol: :lol: Seage hasn't done anything yet and you're better off without Hughes. Did i miss anyone?

The knights at full strength would be lucky to make the top 8.

Raider Azz

Bench
Brendon said:
Its because the Knights have a stack of injuries and will only improve with all players on deck ....... I mean honestly a full strength Knights could beat Canberra but that isnt the case 2nite.... thats rugby league.......
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Raiders tonight still wouldve killed a full-strength Knights.

Raider Azz

Bench
We played better than you, and thats all that matters.

Saying "if we had a full strength team, we wouldve won" is a poor excuse.

Paullyboy

Coach
Canberra bombed a whole load of tries, and still scored 39 points.

Please let the dud attack of 2004 officially be over

Paullyboy

Coach
Thats the good thing though, last year if we bombed 4 or 5 tries we would have ended up in negatives.

Tonight we managed 39 still, by far the most pleasing part of the night for me.