What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

woolford charged

thickos

First Grade
Drew has to be hooker IMO. I know that means starting Marty who has been effective from the bench, but Drew is the best hooker we have if Germ is out.

Gafa to be the bench utility.

Kris_man

Bench
i started a whole new thread for this topic, ie the halves situation for this weeks game, but there's posts about it all over the place #-o

azza

Juniors
woodgers - it's about developing for the future. Even if it's only one game, finals footy has a whole different feel about it in terms of intensity and pressure. If we are really sincere about bringing out the best in our juniors, there is just no way we can leave Carney out of this week's team. It would be a great experience for him. I know it's a big ask but we need an eye for the future. As I have said before, I wouldn't mind losing if our juniors got something valuable out of the experience. It means we can come back stronger in later years.

Having said that I would prefer to win, but I doubt it given the way we have played this year. Not to mention our shocking finals record over the past few years.

Mal Meninga

Bench
I want Carney to start but i'd say Campo would be more likely to come from the bench or even start in the halves as he's a more than capable tackler.

Anonymous

Juniors
Todd defends well above his weight from what I've seen, and is a better all-round defender than Campo.

Kris_man

Bench
i remember campo having an unhappy night in defence in round 3 against the cowboys. he had problems tackling one-on-one.

GreenGuy

The Raiders hooker will be ousted for three weeks whether he enters an early plea or challenges the charge and is found guilty.

So i guess he's off to fox studios for a night.

Paullyboy

Coach
3 weeks for that? Well as we say EVERY SINGLE TIME, at least the NRL dont even try and hide the fact they want the Roosters to win

greeneyed

First Grade
They just showed it on TV... he hits his shoulder and it goes up... not worth a suspension.

azza

Juniors
Agreed, this has shades of the 2000 finals all over again... and again we play the Roosters.

Latest posts