What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooohooo

God-King Dean

Immortal
IMO, we're gonna lose either Stanley or Chase soon.

Both are too good to stay in Premier League & Gaz will replace either when he comes back.

big pat

Coach
i notice some teams good players picking up injuries on the weekend,so you never if some of these start sliding down and saints can string a few more wins, well anythings possible.

big pat

Coach
Dave Q said:
Calm down everyone, settle!

Remember the bad old days of a fortnight ago?
i think dave with all the problems that we have had this year its great to enjoy a good win by the mighty red vee, im certainly not getting carried away, but im enjoying this win while it lasts.

Father Ted

First Grade
Dave Q said:
Calm down everyone, settle!

Remember the bad old days of a fortnight ago?

I'm way too cynical to get warm and fuzzy about that win Dave , however I notice your getting your Wollongong niggles in while the goings good .

post_old.gif
Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Dave Q
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_3561342", true);
Juniors
rank1.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Wooohooo
What the fug is going on out there?

Wollongong Power!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
big pat said:
i notice some teams good players picking up injuries on the weekend,so you never if some of these start sliding down and saints can string a few more wins, well anythings possible.
Last week Manly supporters were whinging about injuries, this week its Raiders fans whinging about injuries.

I swear that some of these jokers don't look at the opposition team list.

Its fair speculation that at the back end of the season, all teams will have more injuries which might even up the ledger a little for us.

Whats the story with Matt Cooper, is he happy to have minimal involvement in attack ?

Why don't they switch him to the other side and see how he goes, he is being deprived even when we are winning games, i believe that Rangi and Soward have a few more weeks to prove themself as 6 and 7 and in that time we may see Gaz return, i just can't see Gaz coming back for 1 month yet and in that time surely he'll go back to centre and we just have to somehow slot Chase Stanley in somewhere till he beefs up a bit more, i can't see how we can hold him past 2008 if he hasn't got a regular position by then.

petetheileet

First Grade
tell me about it...Manly have had an excellent run with injuries compared to some other teams, they have been able to name sides each week which hardly differ from each other

big pat

Coach
look at the titans with scott prince now out, lanfranchi also they could struggle from here and slide out of the 8, anything can happen.