What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World 9's Ticket Sales? One month to go!

Matua

Bench
So, what else do you expect them to do? Figure out your commute and put big billboards wherever you go just so Matua knows its on?

If they put advertising everywhere where everyone else has seen it and you still don't know its on well that's your fault not theirs. I've known when and where it was on since it was announced.
I'm waiting for the knock on the door and the flyer to be handed over like various posters on here have promised me.

Funnily enough I've just had a mate offer me some free tickets that her company was given - but I'm busy Saturday. Would have definitely gone if it was Sunday.

Arucard

Juniors
Just read they are expecting 12,000 on Friday and 17,000 on Saturday
That would be a monumental failure and ensure it would be put on the back burner going forward.
Hopefully the above PAX numbers prove otherwise.

adamkungl

Immortal
2017 WC all over again. Baffling scheduling decisions panning out exactly how any sane person would predict. I can not work out why this isn't a Saturday Sunday event.

At least next time it rolls around it won't be in Australia

Burns

First Grade
It’s been positive seeing Mal and Bennett both stress that this can’t just be a one off event and needs commitment by all parties in the face of average crowds today and tomorrow.

The Union World Cup and, um The Everest horse race thing don’t help for tomorrow

Perth Red

Post Whore
Just read they are expecting 12,000 on Friday and 17,000 on Saturday

starting it on a friday is yet another monumental f**k up by Todd and the nrl thickos. Honestly you’d think they want to set it up to fail!

adamkungl

Immortal
starting it on a friday is yet another monumental f**k up by Todd and the nrl thickos. Honestly you’d think they want to set it up to fail!

I guess we should be thankful its not played out of some cow paddock in the back of Cairns
or worse, Brookvale