What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

world championship rugby...

[furrycat]

Coach
ak47 said:
[furrycat said:
]You CANNOT say because a producer has made a "good" game in the past, that the next will be the same. EA Sports made great games a few years ago at the moment they suck. If I were to say that Rugby League was going to be like Sidhe's other projects, do you think I would have bought it? I think not... Don't judge a book by its cover

Furrycat you stupid pussy

a. Sidhes other projects arent rugby league, so no dont compare
b. Swordfishes other projects are Rugby union (JLR), so u can compare
c. have already stated that Sidhe went out of their way to get "McCabe", from JLR to make NRL..........why coz JLR is the benchmark
d. If NRL is good in your eyes then "McCabes" input was productive, then yes I can confidently say this new game will be better than JLR, cause "McCabes" still has what it take if NRL is good.
e. EA sports lost the plot gameplay wise coz of the mass of options flooded into their games, Swordfish have already stated WCR has the same options as JLR, nothing drastic like 70 stadiums, to ensure gameplay doesnt suffer.
f. I judge books by their authors and in this case JLR authors are WCR's aswell...I can safely say, I dont revert to the cover, I listen to the author

Well don't do what you did with the NRL game and have 329848923498234 metre high expectations... Because I'll be waiting for you to bitch about it aswell.

Crippler

Juniors
cool you can actaully see the touchline now with the side view which Rugby league couldnt do

worldchampionsh_scrn3865.jpg

Crippler

Juniors
also the rader could be used to place kicks away from the fullback who may not be visible on the screen

This game looks great just from the pics already. But some pics look like players are running in all directions like the league pics we saw before playing hte game.

ak47

Juniors
this game will murder NRL to bits

just by looking at the pics, the video, and the controls in the pics, lets you know that this game already has the platform that lomu had
manual rucks
the kicking indicator
even the wind fan is the same as lomus

all the close up pics look great aswell

but thank god the side view is perfected, like jlr, and i can now dream of playing a new millenium game in tv style presentation

there's even a pic that shows the 10m, 5m, try line and dead ball all in the one shot, so there's no FB popping up from no where

oh and the map.......something all rugby sims need for kicking essentials

Latest posts