What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Club Challenge ?

In-goal

Bench
Leeds v Tigers would be a cracker especialy with Leeds bolstering there side for next season.

Jono078

Referee
Who ever Tigers play imo Tigers will win, they are not a team that has many rep players that get the opportunity to play in different types of matches, so I reckon they will go there with a good attitude.

If Im the Tigers I'd tell the NRL and RFL to sdhiove the WCC up their ar$e and I'd focus on the season proper.

I think a MAJOR stumbling block for the previous title winning NRL sides in their quest to repeate has been the fact they have to prepare for a match in late January and they disrupt their pre season TERRIBLY giving the English game an ego stroke.

elBandido

Juniors
If it is Leeds v Wests then it will probably produce a 40,000 sell out at Elland road.Bradford or Saints 25,000 at Galpharm or Reebok.

It is an ego booster for the ESL as the NRL teams treat it as a nothing warm up game,but it produces the biggest gates outside of the two major finals and some good publicity for the game in England.