What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World club challenge

BxTom

Bench
Absolute rubbish....no post he made was directed at you regarding dv. If he targeted you directly, then he should absolutely piss off. That was obviously an attempt at crude humour, not a personal attack on you. Good that you are on the mend.
I see your name starts with a capital W and obviously rhymes with Banker...

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I see your name starts with a capital W and obviously rhymes with Banker...
stan marsh bank GIF by South Park

stryker

First Grade
I apologise for getting the women upset. I didn’t know your personal circumstances. More a general observation of Penrith and it’s lovely inhabitants.
As for the Beta males though…and there are a lot of you in here…well you know what you can do.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I apologise for getting the women upset. I didn’t know your personal circumstances. More a general observation of Penrith and it’s lovely inhabitants.
As for the Beta males though…and there are a lot of you in here…well you know what you can do.

Thank you you for your apology towards myself Stryker. I appreciate it.

St_Helens_Goat

Juniors
They did have some players but 3 of their key players were actually rested from the WC/skipped it for this match. Lomax, Whalsmley, another one I forgot and Rosby retired from rep footy. None of our boys would ever skip the WC to recover for the WCC. It means more to them than to us so they were hungrier. Is what it is. Tbf to them they did have a gun winger injured.

Hahahaha Jonny Lomax played for 3 months with a ruptured bicep to lead us to a Grand final victory. He had surgery to repair it so he was fit for the start of the season.

Walmsley missed our Grand final win with a injury that required surgery then he also noticed his shoulder had gone! so two major surgeries.

Lewis Dodd missed 9 months with a ruptured ACL that required surgery.

All 3 had played around 80 mins of Rugby since their operations

James Roby is nearly 38 years old, please have a word with yourself.

Laughable

saintnickle

Juniors
Hahahaha Jonny Lomax played for 3 months with a ruptured bicep to lead us to a Grand final victory. He had surgery to repair it so he was fit for the start of the season.

Walmsley missed our Grand final win with a injury that required surgery then he also noticed his shoulder had gone! so two major surgeries.

Laughable
BOOM!!! COYS.

Apology accepted.

Luke Bowden

First Grade

Laughable
Shows how desperate you were to win this game.

Personally, I’d be annoyed if my club risked them all so close to the start of the season.

Cheers for the game and good luck with your season.

FearTheVee

Juniors
Shows how desperate you were to win this game.

Personally, I’d be annoyed if my club risked them all so close to the start of the season.

Cheers for the game and good luck with your season.
We’re not annoyed. Our “die hards” don’t brag about not going to games with free tickets like you, they support the team in competing for every trophy on offer, like the big boy pants clubs do.