What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World club challenge

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I’ve often said, its quite amazing how some people can watch a game for years and still know absolutely NOTHING about it

This Luke Bowden character is a prime example of it!
Rich coming from you mate. One of dumbest posters we’ve had in here for years and you come in making statements like that.

Trolls are going to troll..

I had a similar argument on Parra forum where one guy suggested Meth use would be up in Penrith due to loss.
I find jokes about topics that cause death and personal pain low.
DV and Meth use aren't joking matters
Funny you said that, my abusers are meth heads. I almost got beaten to death from my abusers. He also made reference to welfare recipients.

Munky

Coach
Panthers gave up on the treble
They win a fiver 😎

🤣

To be fair the Dragons gave up on back to back premierships in 2011.

I prefer the two straight NRL comps over a pre season trophy.

Didn't one of the betting company's pay out on Saints winning the minor premiership in 2011? Oops.

Don't get me wrong, I want the WCC trophy since Penrith don't have one but it is only slightly more meaningful than the charity shield.

soc123_au

Staff member
I did reported the comment directed at me 'welfare cheques are too hard to give up aren't they'

I was told that Sterotyping wasn't against forum rules.

and

'Don't bite and the writer will get bored and move on'.
It's not. It falls under the same category as calling Souffs fans toothless & Chooks fans Latte Sippers. Just laugh & move on, it's not a trolls responsibility to know everyone's personal situation. I find the dv stuff especially very distasteful, but poor taste aint a banning.

Remember trolls feed off tears, the less tears, the less they get out of being dicks.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
It's not. It falls under the same category as calling Souffs fans toothless & Chooks fans Latte Sippers. Just laugh & move on, it's not a trolls responsibility to know everyone's personal situation. I find the dv stuff especially very distasteful, but poor taste aint a banning.

Remember trolls feed off tears, the less tears, the less they get out of being dicks.

You're right.

In the moment the cut can be close to the bone. (as with me last night) catching you off guard a little, and you respond.

Thanks for clearing up the rules about this type of thing.

What about the comment about domestic violence?

Black Panther

Juniors
That one was a genuine trial. This one you prepared properly.
You my friend are a genuine flog. Sure Penrith got beat, but take out API, Kikau, Martin, Sorensen and Edwards out of our starting GF winning team and yeah we are going to struggle a bit.

Unlike your shit team, you actually have to win the Comp to be able to take part in the World Club Challenge.

martielang

Bench
St Helen’s deserved winners. Wanted it more and played like it.

Was our first hit out and we looked like it so not too worried. My only concern would be the impact Luai had and is going to have this year without Kiks next to him and Api giving him crisp service. He requires space to be effective, not sure he'll be given that this year.

Cleary doing the 'ice in my veins thing' after kicked that goal... Pleaseeeee. I don't mind us leaning into the cocky/arrogant thing but that was cringey.