What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup 2022 discussion

Iamback

Coach
Samoa should watch the replay off aus nz semi,speed off your line in defence and hold down as long as you can before getting pinned for a 6 again.If you let aus dominate the ruck and get a quick play the ball then there speed outwide will punish you.Hope its a close game spewing its on at 3am aus time that is an insult to all the fans in aus.

That 1st try Crichton scored no one stops that, They play like that and they will trouble Australia

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Samoa should watch the replay off aus nz semi,speed off your line in defence and hold down as long as you can before getting pinned for a 6 again.If you let aus dominate the ruck and get a quick play the ball then there speed outwide will punish you.Hope its a close game spewing its on at 3am aus time that is an insult to all the fans in aus.
November at Manchester in the evening would be a bit nippy to say the least. Seems they went for the crowd rather than Aussie TV ratings.

Kilkenny

Coach
A high of 9 degrees for the final in Manchester. Probably doesn’t take into account the chill factor. Same for both sides so shouldn’t be a major factor.

Kilkenny

Coach
Looking forward to the RL World Cup concluding and a resumption of normal business where we should get clarity around our squad for 2023, particularly given the short pre season which is going to be a challenge in itself.

Dodgy

Juniors
It's just an extraordinary outcome for the club that this matchup has occurred. Usually, when a team becomes the top nrl team, it might transfer to one of the SoO sides and/or Australia. But to have key players on both WC finalists, and lifting a second-tier team to the final, is unbelievable. Edwards is also stiff to miss out for Australia.

snickers007

Juniors
I reckon Cleary will cop it from the usual suspects, but considering the amount of decent ball he got to finish with 3 Try Assists and a 40/20 is a great effort.

Between Tedesco taking every 4th tackle hit up, and Grant refusing to pass to Cleary it's a wonder he got as involved as he did.

Also ran for more metres than most of his pea-heart forwards (again).

Good game to watch, no regrets waking up early. Samoa were very unlucky I thought. Australia capitalised on every half chance, and Samoa missed a couple of theirs.

Not gonna advocate for Angus Crichton to get sent off, but I've seen lesser gone in the NRL the last few years. And considering it was their hooker taken out, I thought it really hurt Samoa.

Iamback

Coach
I reckon Cleary will cop it from the usual suspects, but considering the amount of decent ball he got to finish with 3 Try Assists and a 40/20 is a great effort.

Between Tedesco taking every 4th tackle hit up, and Grant refusing to pass to Cleary it's a wonder he got as involved as he did.

Also ran for more metres than most of his pea-heart forwards (again).

Good game to watch, no regrets waking up early. Samoa were very unlucky I thought. Australia capitalised on every half chance, and Samoa missed a couple of theirs.

Not gonna advocate for Angus Crichton to get sent off, but I've seen lesser gone in the NRL the last few years. And considering it was their hooker taken out, I thought it really hurt Samoa.

Samoa needed luck
Injuries hurt them
The missed 40/20 call
Then that

those ingoals were a disgrace

Latest posts