What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Series Of Poker

thuganomics

Coach
parra-matters said:
Coz I don't want to lose real money i do that enough on league and racing without playing poker as well.

Poker for real money is a huge rush, much like any gambling is. Poker...great game.

Deano

Juniors
Poker on the net is great fun! Good way to make money too if you invest enough time and effort into it.

I've played WSOP but found it to be unrealistic and detrimental to my internet game so I stopped playing.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
i used to play alot of WSOP. is your cheat just quiting the game if you loose a hand then re entering?

roosters06

Juniors
The AI on WSOP is hopeless. It is far too easy to win. I played and won every tournament within one week of buying it.

That is the problem with Computer based Poker games, they find it very difficult to mimic human 'tells' and create an accurate AI framework.

the cheat is you can press the "k" key on the keyboard and check even if you are asked to call so you can see the next card/cards before you bet more.
I'm going to play Pub Poker at the local leagues club tommorrow night will be interesting to see how I go.

Paullyboy

Coach
Ive got a poker game on my phone which is handy when Im waiting for a plane or something, but apart from that I cant imagine playing a computer game version of poker for the reasons listed already in this thread.

The real thing is where its at. Some mates, some beers, some music and some cards. Pumping.

I played in the Australian Poker league on Wednesday night for the 1st time and was runner-up.
It was awesome!
What a rush, hit a straight on the river when all in! yeah what a rush!

I played in the Australian Poker league on Wednesday night for the 1st time and was runner-up.
It was awesome!
What a rush, hit a straight on the river when all in! yeah what a rush!

The Devil

Bench
I registered into the Poker Masters League.. my first official tournament ever..

Came 4th, just out of the prizes (1st - $500, 2nd - $200, 3rd - $50)

I got pretty cut up about it.. my chance at some nice money gone..

The Devil

Bench
Haha i wasn't upset to the point of crying.. just not happy with myself to get so close, and to falter at the last hurdle.. could've really used that money..

Latest posts