What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

world team

blaine train

Juniors
i would have

lockyer
sing
senior
toopi
meli
fittler
johns
webke
buderus
fielden
puletua
wicki
skulthorpe

farrel
hindmarsh
baily
wing

carlnz

Bench
1. Darren Lockey
2. Brian Carney
3. Keith Senior
4. Clinton Toopi
5. Francis Meli
6. Paul Sculthorpe
7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Ruben Wiki (c)
9. Craig Gower
10. Robbie Kerns
11. Tony Puletua
12. Joe Galuvao
13. Sione Faumunia

14. Ali Lauiti'iti
15. Motu Tony
16. Trent Waterhouse
17. Shane Webcke

blaine train

Juniors
17. Shane Webcke

what :evil: ? webke is the best front rower in the world very very easily. only luke baily blows wind up his arse. are you a new zealand supporter who supports union and doesnt know much about league? cause that is a very biased team.

carlnz

Bench
webke is getting to the end of his playing days, dont get me wrong he is a great player, but coming off the bench he will be more effective. I stand by all my kiwi players in that team,

Clinton Toopi, equal best centre in the world, ( as said by channel 9 )
Francis Meli, Best winger in the world ( as said by channel 9 )
Tony Puletu and Joe Galuvao, best in the world ( yet again as said by channel 9 )
Sonie Faumunia, this guy carved up in the NRL, and in the Test match he was on fire, the guy could play nearly anywhere on the park and his skills are just unbeliveable. He is 10 times better than Luke Ricketson!
Ali Lauiti'iti, is just as good if not better than Sonie.
Monty Tony, he is probaly the player you can argue about, but he was simply excellent in the semi against the Bulldogs and in the test match, off the bench he can turn a match. When he goes to brisbane he will only get better!!!!!

In-goal

Bench
he was pretty much injuerd for the whole test.

I would find a place for Peacock the Bradford back rower and current man of steel, he is one of the best in the world at the moment.

carlnz

Bench
True.......there are so many good players running around now its hard to pick a world team!

carlnz

Bench
Ben Kennedy???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

creagles

Juniors
My Team would be as follows

Lockyer
Meli
Senior
lyon
Carney
Leulali
Johns

Farell
Faumiana