What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worrying times for Warriors

mean

Juniors
My level of support towards the Warriors dwindled over the past few years because of the team's poor performance and management turmoil. But, I'm beginning to see a few changes both on and off the field that will see some credibility restored.

The Warriors needed the Australian influence to rub off onto the kiwi players to give them a diiferent perspective of work ethics, knowldege of the game, and attitudes.

And management has seen the need to reestablish the relationship with local league clubs, schools, supporters and stakeholders. We are the nursery for the Warriors and some acknowledgement of gratitude should be offered accordingly.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Is anyone else concerned that Price and Wiki might struggle a little next season?

Especially Wiki- let's be honest, he has struggled THIS season. I fear he may be a bit of a passenger. And from 2008 on, wtf are we gonna do?

jet23

Juniors
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
If Castleford get relegated theres a chance Awen could stay

we're pretty much out of cap space, aren't we? esp with the signing of crockett..

Martli

Coach
Guttenbeil gets a 100k discount, but the man deserves more than that.

I kinda agree on Wiki, not so much Price. I think Price will have a stella season next year, he's proven to be probably the best prop in the comp this year, I doubt he'll let himself get to the stage where he gets selected on reputation alone so we'll see if he does decide to retire next year or not. I think we are going to have to sign at least one big name prop after these two leave the club though. By that time Tuimavave should be sending shockwaves through the NRL and Rapira should be getting a regular spot on the bench so a prop from another club would be good just to balance things out a bit and keep our forward pack experienced and dominant with a twist of youth and enthusiasm.

Latest posts