What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst buy of the year?

Moffo

Referee
Has to be Joe Gualovo - This tit is as useless as tits on a bull

Close second would be Braith Anasta - bloody useless

Inferno

Coach
Nope, Darren Mapp. Paid 220 000 a year, had 1 game for us in firsts and pissed in a pub.

Please take him Titans, FOR FREE!!!

I don't think anyone could top Mapp.

Joe Galuvao, Darren Mapp

Honourable mentions to Slamming Sam Harris & Lolesi, although to be fair to Lolesi he is improving.

Ray Cashmere hasn't seen action up North so I presume he's been bad.

Nugby

Juniors
I'm pretty sure Ray Cashmere's contract was the price of a bus ticket to North Queensland, I getthe impression they've got him bloody cheap.

Darren Mapp if he's on $220,000. Bloody joke.

RiotAct

Juniors
lolesi hasnt been done any favours, been forced into lock wtf is up with that. Ash Harrison/Tevita Latu

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Lolesi hasn't been as bad as many are making out.

He is a lock and he will stay a lock. Has put on too much bulk to play wing and hence is too slow for a back in our side.

McLovin

Staff member
We paid overs for Mapp because there was a shortage of forwards on the market. I think Thommo's on a similar salary, if not less...

>zuzu<

Juniors
Alot of contestants for this really:
*Mapp
*Harrison
*Walker
*Gulavou
*Lolesi

For mine i think Harrison. Has done sh!t all really

OVP

Coach
Moffo said:
Close second would be Braith Anasta - bloody useless

:lol: You're just jealous Shifty has got no direction without him. Hey Braith hasnt set the world on fire just yet, but the comp is but young and the signs are VERY promising. Cant say the same for Shifty and Holdsworth.

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Galuvao has been in better form this year than he was for all of 2005 (and most of 2004) with the Panthers. His breakthrough year was 2003 but he was pedestrian in comparison the next two seasons (injury a big factor in that).

If you've watched every Souths game then there's no way you can say he's not putting in and not giving the Bunnies value for money - he's been excellent for them this year.

They just haven't got the cattle... so be nice.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I dont know about Harrison but he's done nothing so far this year,

Darren Mapp's been that bad of a buy that I didnt know he was at Cronulla.

Moffo said:
ash harrision has been sh*te to be honest

chris walker :lol:
Really we paid fug all for Walker.

Last week I'd have said Ban Cross but after this weeks effort against the Panthers I'm really confident he'll turn out to be a bargin. :D

Big Pete

Referee
Galuvao has been alright. He actually tries fairly hard.

My votes go to Stuart Webb (where is he?) and Darren Mapp (thank you Sharkies :) )

Latest posts