What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst buy of the year?

sharkadelic

Juniors
Daza_06 said:
the sharks made 2 of the best buys and also two of the worst
- Lance Thompson
- Brett Kearney (only cause he was a bargin), and Ben Ross

then
- Darren Mapp
- Tevita Latu:lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be 3 and 2 would it? :sarcasm: Latu was still a better signing then Mapp. He played well while he was there and now we save his match payments. Mapp is an oxygen thief who has no ability and even less future.
Worst. Signing. Ever.

However, I am going to get his manager to organise the purchase of my next house. That guy is the talented one!!:)

lockyno1

Post Whore
sharkadelic said:
However, I am going to get his manager to organise the purchase of my next house. That guy is the talented one!!:)

I agree, how his manager got him a 220K contract is beyond me!:lol:

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
Daza_06 said:
the sharks made 2 of the best buys and also two of the worst
- Lance Thompson
- Brett Kearney (only cause he was a bargin), and Ben Ross

then
- Darren Mapp
- Tevita Latu:lol: :lol: :lol:

what about Albert? Outstanding.

OVP

Coach
Moffo said:
um, go check the leader board :lol:

Thats due solely to your forward pack. You still have the best forward pack in the game, along with Brisbane.

the bondi spy

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
Disagree about both players. Harrison is good when he plays as a lock, and doesn't get involved as a ball player. He is a very good hole runner, has a nice offload, and great defender. When his halves are crap he tries to get involved and ends up just getting in the way.

In regards to Sutton, I think he's the victim of playing behind the worse front row ever to grace the South Sydney jersey. I mean seriously - Cusack and Lowe? They are rubbish.

If Sutton was anywhere else he'd be a superstar by now.

Idiot. Soufs are lucky to have Cusack. He epitomises everything Soufs are not. If he left your bum club you would get lapped every week. Oh, wait a minute...

the bondi spy

Juniors
Moffo said:
um, go check the leader board :lol:

Laugh it up brother. When Reni, Roy and Willie leave at the end of the season the only attack you will have left is fat face Sherwin. And Grimaldi.

Latest posts