What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Ever Knights Team??

macavity

Referee
as for the topic, the way they are going I am tempted to nominate the team that has run out the past few weeks.... :evil:

Misanthrope

Staff member
No way would Matt Kennedy even be a blip on the 'worst team ever' radar. I'd have Timmy Madison's return in there ahead of him. Besides, MK has done more this year than Perry.

Earl

Coach
Tom said:
1. Tony Herman
2. Josh Smith
3. Adrian Brunker
4. Jeff Doyle
5. Greg Smith
6. Steve Fulmer
7. Jason Martin
8. Matt Kennedy
9. Lee Jackson
10. Clinton OBrien

I am struggling with the rest
\

The fact you have Matt Kennedy there is appauling. He has been Newcastle's best prop over the last month

Earl said:
Tom said:
1. Tony Herman
2. Josh Smith
3. Adrian Brunker
4. Jeff Doyle
5. Greg Smith
6. Steve Fulmer
7. Jason Martin
8. Matt Kennedy
9. Lee Jackson
10. Clinton OBrien

I am struggling with the rest
\

The fact you have Matt Kennedy there is appauling. He has been Newcastle's best prop over the last month

And also obrien, Obrien was a great no frills forward for us off the bench in 2001, and as antonius has highlighted in previous threads, our old experienced bench in 2001 contributed a lot to our success

antonius

Coach
Clinton O'Brien, Paul Marquete, and Glen Grief are the type of guys we should be searching for right now.

Latest posts