What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Kangaroos team

Life's Good

Coach
Paul Hauff had a shocker on debut, but he was Changa compared to Brad Godden.

Godden wasn't even a decent first grade player let alone International.
Yep. Being a Dragons fan I vividly remember Godden being selected over Mick Potter who was consistently our best player and head & shoulders above Godden. No doubt there are plenty of other selections like this at both state & international level.

Scorpio30

Bench
Phil Daley got a run for a Australia in the mid eighties. He played for Manly and his old man was an official with the NSW Rugby league at the time.

It was one of the worst selections for Australia of all time. Average at best. I think he even played origin as well.

Thanks you just reminded me of...Phil Bailey

_Johnsy

Referee
Never saw him perform at rep level, was always busted.
If he had been able to stay fully fit he would have been only a bit behind Clyde, I would have had him above Beaver. Pure speculation though.
He was an out & out footballer, perfect prototype of a modern day backrower. IMO

Reactions: Vee

Vee

First Grade
If he had been able to stay fully fit he would have been only a bit behind Clyde, I would have had him above Beaver. Pure speculation though.
He was an out & out footballer, perfect prototype of a modern day backrower. IMO
Agree.

Latest posts