What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst NRL commentators

Worst NRL commentator

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Jason Costigan and Daryl Halligan made the Warriors matches unwatchable with sound on during the 00s.

Poor old Jason is on the nose everywhere these days, his commentary hasn't gone down well with the members of the opposite sex, especially when he's some sort of politician!.

King hit

Coach
It’s really different watching a game Gould commentates in 2004 compared to now. Very little complaining, tangents and has a pretty positive vibe tbh.

AJB1102

First Grade

take your pick

Not sure what Thaiday brings, you'd hope he's not comic relief. JT and Slater, could be great if they're asked the right questions and encouraged to analyse and give insight into the game and not wasted talking about off field shit. Gal there to be blunt and divide opinion.

I don't think CH9's problem has ever really been who they put in commentary. I mean you can't tell me there isn't an absolute f**kton of footy knowledge between Fittler, Johns, Gould etc. but they get away with and are obviously encouraged to talk shit rather than footy.

mozza91

Coach
Watching highlights of some old games on Fox League now and Laurie Daley makes Roach and Nable sound intelligent. f**k me dead he was atrocious.

Add Wayne Pearce, Gordon Tallis and Gary Freeman to that and it’s even more grim.