What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

worst nsw bench in origin history?

Hutty1986

Immortal
the ginger cat whos last origin game consisted of 2 hit ups for 11ms in 80 minutes

a bloke whos played about 20 first grade games

a guy who admitted last week he trains for 15 minutes a week as thats all his knees can take

One of the best second rowers in the game who deseves another crack after rightfully being dropped last year, one of the best young forwards in the game and a tough nut competitor who was born to play Origin.

I get it, you're cut there's f*ck all representation from your gutless footy side, but take off your anti-Dragons glasses for a second hey Vic

Mr Saab

Referee
Dean Young cant train all week and they pick him? LOL at Creagh...he is an origin myth

One of the best second rowers in the game who deseves another crack after rightfully being dropped last year, one of the best young forwards in the game and a tough nut competitor who was born to play Origin.

I get it, you're cut there's f*ck all representation from your gutless footy side, but take off your anti-Dragons glasses for a second hey Vic

Nobody escapes your wrath.

You've been granted your wish to see Dragons v Queensland. Let's wait and see how it pans out.

Mr Saab

Referee
, one of the best young forwards in the game and a tough nut competitor who was born to play Origin.[/QUOTE]

That BS. So called "origin" players dont run away from centers. Creagh is a great club 2nd rower, but is a metro cup player in origin

Vic Mackey

Referee

where did i once mention tigers players you f**king spastic?

farah hasnt been at his best this year but is the best option we had

galloway was 50/50 but going off last night you cant argue him not being there

no other tigers player is in co-oe of an origin jumper

im so anti dragons that i agreed with gasnier, morris and soward being there. i can even cop beau scott. if they picked weyman or hunt id cop that aswell but not merrin.

re young how can you honestly think a bloke who does 15 mins of ball work a week is a good thing for a rep team?

:lol: :lol:

Were do you come up with all this shit

league

Juniors
Wests fans upset that big nose Robbie is overlooked again :lol:

Rorters fans still thinking back to October 3 last year :lol:

Saints fans laughing at everyone else :lol::lol::lol:

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
where did i once mention tigers players you f**king spastic?

farah hasnt been at his best this year but is the best option we had

galloway was 50/50 but going off last night you cant argue him not being there

no other tigers player is in co-oe of an origin jumper

im so anti dragons that i agreed with gasnier, morris and soward being there. i can even cop beau scott. if they picked weyman or hunt id cop that aswell but not merrin.

re young how can you honestly think a bloke who does 15 mins of ball work a week is a good thing for a rep team?
I actuall agree Farah is a better option than Ennis but I would start Young at 9 to take the pressure off him.

When it comes to St.George you're an idiot.

Soward needs Scott for stability and cover in defense. Consider him Soward's Tony Carroll.

Merrin is St.George's best prop.

Young is a much better utility than Gidley.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
the ginger cat whos last origin game consisted of 2 hit ups for 11ms in 80 minutes
He makes 150m every week moron.

One bad game doesn't make a career.

You want Farah there yet he served up the worst performance of all time for the Blues.

You're full of shit.

Wests fans upset that big nose Robbie is overlooked again :lol:

Rorters fans still thinking back to October 3 last year :lol:

Saints fans laughing at everyone else :lol::lol::lol:

I think you'll find that QLD fans will be having the last laugh.

adamkungl

Immortal
I actuall agree Farah is a better option than Ennis but I would start Young at 9 to take the pressure off him.

When it comes to St.George you're an idiot.

Soward needs Scott for stability and cover in defense. Consider him Soward's Tony Carroll.

Merrin is St.George's best prop.

Young is a much better utility than Gidley.

ffs I'm sure any other second rower can do Soward's defensive work for him, Beaugenius isn't exclusive in his ability to make 20-30 tackles a game...

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
ffs I'm sure any other second rower can do Soward's defensive work for him, Beaugenius isn't exclusive in his ability to make 20-30 tackles a game...
They can't replicate the combination overnight.

Gasnier, Soward and Scott work as a cohesive defensive unit.

And who did you have in mind by the way? Watmong is lazy in defense and Lewis has never made an impact in SOO.

Vic Mackey

Referee
He makes 150m every week moron.

One bad game doesn't make a career.

You want Farah there yet he served up the worst performance of all time for the Blues.

You're full of shit.

lets just hope billy slater doesnt call him a 'big dummy' or we'll see him run to row 7 of the grandstand again

Latest posts