What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Parra team ever?

Chipmunk

Coach
we been coached to be 5 years behind the other teams. the players are like companies with those employees who have been there foe 20 years and they dont know what is happening out in the real world

Sounds like the public service....

Joely01

Bench
I don't give a shit if you don't like the coach, you are first grade footballers, stop whinging and get out there and play like first graders. Happy o take the pay check boys but don't want to do the hard yards.

In any other job you can't sit there and just not perform because you don't like your boss.

In saying that.

We fans need to know what is happening at this club, why should we keep going to games, buying food and drink, buying merchandise when they are playing like this and clearly apart from a few not trying.

yy_cheng

Coach
I don't give a shit if you don't like the coach, you are first grade footballers, stop whinging and get out there and play like first graders. Happy o take the pay check boys but don't want to do the hard yards.

In any other job you can't sit there and just not perform because you don't like your boss.

In saying that.

We fans need to know what is happening at this club, why should we keep going to games, buying food and drink, buying merchandise when they are playing like this and clearly apart from a few not trying.

i think they are trying and trying real hard. they are scared of making errors and have no confidence. they are so poorly coached that they cant read the play in defence. they are so poorly coached that they run one out in defense and look stupid. allgood, casey and morgan do it over and ovrr and puts the outside defense in all sorts of trouble

zipzip man

Juniors
Did they cross to Kearney in the change room - if so did he have that stupid blank look on his face again? His stupid blank looks remind me of Hagan :sarcasm:

I think the players are frustrated and baffled at times with decisions... bottom line I don't think the players will say it but I reckon he has lost the playing group and they just can't bejp bothered when they're playing.... not saying its right but I think that's the proublem.

Coach needs to go. Get JT in maybe

ParraSteve

Juniors
Didn't think it was possible we're playing much worse than we did last year, at least we were in the majority of games

Delboy

First Grade
Players are absolutely pathetic, even under Hilditch they had a dig. Overpaid and underperforming and uninterested by the look of it.

I have given SK the benefit of the doubt, but even his recruitment is now being questioned, who are we targetting, why is the physical aspect of our team woeful

Turned it off with 5 minutes to go and put on a cooking show with the wife, how bad is that, at least the Barefoot Contessa is watchable

barney gumble

Juniors
I reckon this forum may have now reached an incredible first;

A Unanimous opinion !!!!

The coach must now go.

Joely01

Bench
Did they cross to Kearney in the change room - if so did he have that stupid blank look on his face again? His stupid blank looks remind me of Hagan :sarcasm:

I think the players are frustrated and baffled at times with decisions... bottom line I don't think the players will say it but I reckon he has lost the playing group and they just can't bejp bothered when they're playing.... not saying its right but I think that's the proublem.

Coach needs to go. Get JT in maybe

They did cross to change rooms, and the only one talking was mannah

forestfan

Juniors
Its a weird one guys we were up with the dogs in all facets in that 1st half

then something magic happened..the dogs played footy the likes Id only seen in yesteryear

then some monumental ball movement crushed us and although there was hope that a come back could of been on late in the 2nd

few balls didnt stick..roberts didnt get the hook quick smart enough from master Kearn

and next week should be

6 Sandow
7 Paulo

Someone

Bench
Its a weird one guys we were up with the dogs in all facets in that 1st half

then something magic happened..the dogs played footy the likes Id only seen in yesteryear

then some monumental ball movement crushed us and although there was hope that a come back could of been on late in the 2nd

few balls didnt stick..roberts didnt get the hook quick smart enough from master Kearn

and next week should be

6 Sandow
7 Paulo

Id change your prediction in your signature mate. Like yesterday.

Forty20

First Grade
ryan fui and mannah were very good

Adding to that, I think Reni and Paulo were not lacking in effort but had absolutely no one with them every single time they threatened the line. Matt Keating was once again solid and Sio continued to give us great value from his rookie contract.

Not great showings from Poore and Allgood but I'm not writing Allgood off due to a few bad games in a woeful team.

That said there isn't much we can extract from that game. Weak defence on the fringes, weak defence around the ruck, weak defence when tackling the ball-carrier. We held onto the ball well for 30min but didn't really look like cracking the Dogs beyond kicks.

We are pretty close to rock bottom now and it wouldn't shock me if we managed to find ourselves in even darker depths but f**k it all, bring on the Raiders next week.

Latest posts