What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Parra team ever?

yy_cheng

Coach
before the game they showed the dressing room and sk was sitting by himself looking at somethung. on the other hand hasler was talking to his players.

Really really really pathetic. I feel sorry for the fans that went out tonight. I saw the writing on the wall against the tigers so I didn't go even though I've got a membership. The mini comeback last week was a smokescreen.

AceAv

Juniors
Wtf was the 6 & 7 doing on the bench in the 65th minute. Moimoi and Sandow took way to long to come on in the 2d. The errors made the under 9 girls team look great!! Hayne is terrrrrible. I would be shopping for a new club after that. I know you all want to be loyal and blah blah, but eels are being unloyal to YOU

Eels Dude

Coach
Did they cross to Kearney in the change room - if so did he have that stupid blank look on his face again? His stupid blank looks remind me of Hagan :sarcasm:

I don't know about the changeroom, but they crossed to him in the coaches box and he definitely had that stupid blank look on his face. Accompanied with the fingers to his lips he always does.

muznik

Juniors
Yep, the records don't lie.

As some have pointed out we had far worse line ups on paper in the 90's but I'm not sure I ever felt so embarresed to be an Eels fan.
Have a look at our line up; Hindmarsh, Fui, Mannah, Poore, Reni, Sandow, Roberts, Tonga, Burt, Hayne.
Tulsen Tollett would have given his left nut to play with players of that calibre!
How sorry he would have been.

Delboy

First Grade
The after match press conference should prove interesting, how does tonight get explained. Where does SK go from here, what questions will he beasked and how will he react?

going to be a big week or so from here

The after match press conference should prove interesting, how does tonight get explained. Where does SK go from here, what questions will he beasked and how will he react?

If I were him i would not turn up. You cant explain that.

Feel sorry for him but patience has run out. I will be surprised if he survives the week.

Avenger

Immortal

If this board do not sack him this week they are seriously negligent, not thinking straight and do no have the best interests for the club.

spartan2153

Juniors
If I were him i would not turn up. You cant explain that.

Feel sorry for him but patience has run out. I will be surprised if he survives the week.

Then he might as go straight to the office & pack his gear & go home. He would just prove he is not the man for the job.

Latest posts