What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst player in the NRL?

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I dare say that there are a lot of disappointed tigers supporters out there that wish Moltzon went to the dragons. On anasta, he isn't a backrower and never was. He's way to small and lacks aggression. At best they should move Blair to the second row and play anasta as a ball playing lock. Why they signed him when they already have marshal at 5/8th is beyond me..

Goldthorpe

Bench
Pretty ordinary performances from Round 01 - Tariq Sims, Jacob Miller, SKD, Jarrod Croker, Braith Anasta, Konrad Hurell and Matt Cooper to name a few.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Pretty ordinary performances from Round 01 - Tariq Sims, Jacob Miller, SKD, Jarrod Croker, Braith Anasta, Konrad Hurell and Matt Cooper to name a few.

Out of the four matches I watched, Bronco's Jack Reed gets my nod. Looked totally out of condition and just plain lethargic for a centre.

He can stay at the Broncos as long as he likes for mine.

aqua_duck

Coach
He was awful but nobody comes close to Moltzen.

The only player in the NRL who is literally scared of being tackled.

He's scared to put his body on the line period, Uate's 2nd try where he ran infield I reckon Moltzen literally shit himself when he saw that he was probably the only player standing between a rampaging Uate and the try line

Matt Cooper...the only centre that does not move in an attacking play. The guy is a snail.

Closely followed by Anthony Quinn...

Latest posts