What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst player in the NRL?

Charlie124

First Grade
Todd Lowrie was never shit at the storm and was one of (of not the) best player in the warriors trials. Then while they were shit this week, he did alright.

Give yourself an uppercut

Vic Mackey

Referee
Worst of round 1 points:

3. Sandor Earl
2. Nathan Fien
1. Jack Reid

Moltzen will surely make a late run tonight though

Tommy Smith

Referee
There are alot of average players in the NRL, but Moltzen is the only one who looks like some bloke that's been dragged off of the street.

He looks and plays like an office clerk who can't bench 50kg.

Can't be long until Tedesco comes in, surely.

Vic Mackey

Referee
There are alot of average players in the NRL, but Moltzen is the only one who looks like some bloke that's been dragged off of the street.

He looks and plays like an office clerk who can't bench 50kg.

Can't be long until Tedesco comes in, surely.

Depends if potter values his job or not. The last bloke who dropped benjis mates got sacked whilst being owed $900k. What will happen to Neville nobody on $90k when he tells benji he won't get to play with Timmy anymore?

I've honestly never seen anyone so scared of the impact in first grade. It's amazing he ever played rugby league.

Paullyboy

Coach
Utai may have earned a run after tonight. I can see what he offers attacking on the wing, but how any coach could have him defending there (especially when defending in their own half) is beyond me.

DMS

Juniors
Michael Bani was one of the worst players I've seen even though he's not first grade anymore

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moltzen
Utai
Anasta would be leading the poll for the weekend

what a god awful effort from all 3.

aqua_duck

Coach
Love the fact Utai doesn't even bother contesting high balls anymore, basically just prays the opposition drops it

Hanscholo

Bench
Surely Utai will never play first grade again after just allowing McManus to jump and catch uncontested, then to not lay a finger on him on the way down as you certainly can do in defense. That was some of the weakest play ive ever seen.

Anasta as a second rower is laughable. In fact the Tigers dont have any backrowers. They have two failed 6's and a front rower that is too much of a cat to play there. What sort of intimidation or running power do they have? Its not 1993, you cant play a side full of ball playing hair dressers and expect to be competitive. The knights just wrecked them physically, then just went about man handling them out wide. The tigers wont do any good until they get some size in that pack.

Last edited: