What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst player you have ever seen

wittyfan

Referee
Hard to split Nick Youngquest, Don Tweddle and Jarrod Anderson. All three are/were equally horrendous.

bulldog

Bench
Eion Crossan, I think that's how you spell it. Apparently he kicked a goal from 70mtrs. out with the media at Souths training one day, great kicker.

Although to play first grade at all you would have to be an infinitely better player than myself, and probably most of us here.

Stagger eel

Staff member
this thread's stupid because it's open to players that other people generally don't like.

RainMan has chosen Stringer and that's his opinion, however Stringer played several MOM performances for South as well as represented Country.

It's got to be the "fraud" Greg Smith without a doubt.

Mr Saab

Referee
stu kelly
scott minto
scott hardy (fat centre/back rower who played for wests in 1994)
scott mclean

Jimbo

Immortal
Dragon Fanatic said:
Kimmorley when he's not playing for Australia is pretty aweful.

So the last player to achieve a perfect 10 rating is the worst player you've ever seen?

Hands up if you're a f*cking idiot? Dragin Fanatic, I'm looking in your direction...

simon says

First Grade
tiger_nick said:
Lee Murphy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhh,brings tears to my eyes,how bad was he????

And Ill add Trent Runciman,tried hard but gee,he had nothing.

Cheers.

Latest posts