What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst player you have ever seen

tiger_nick

Bench
simon says said:
tiger_nick said:
Lee Murphy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhh,brings tears to my eyes,how bad was he????

And Ill add Trent Runciman,tried hard but gee,he had nothing.

Cheers.

No no.

Runciman is awesome so we had no need for Villisanti, ask Terry Lamb.

:roll:

mathew reick
i hated his guts, he played out of position all the time, couldnt hold the ball and at times deserved to die. glad hes gone

wittyfan

Referee
Russle crowes band said:
mathew reick
i hated his guts, he played out of position all the time, couldnt hold the ball and at times deserved to die. glad hes gone

I don't think the Tigers know who they've signed up. :lol: I've never seen a player with such butter fingers.

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:
fizman said:
I think that the Colonel has nailed it. In my opinion and without doubt Garrick Morgan was the biggest flop Rugby League has ever seen. Not only could he not hold onto the ball, but he was a couple of yards behind the play regularly. When he did manage to hit the line, he would get cut in half by the likes of Gillmeister and Pay.

The real tragedy for the Crushers was the massive amount of money they paid him to come over from Union. I know Garrick and have played football with him, and without doubt he is the biggest Krispy Kreme I have ever seen or played football with.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think he ever played first grade.

He definitely played first grade. The amount of money they paid him they had to play him.

fat_mike

Juniors
dallas weston.

absolute gimp of footballer. how he was selected in the late 90's parra teams is ridiculous. he was cat who barely hit the line at half pace. soft as

fat_mike

Juniors
i remember watching garrick morgan play. he looked clueless out on the field. didnt look like he knew what was happening.

wittyfan

Referee
fat_mike said:
dallas weston.

absolute gimp of footballer. how he was selected in the late 90's parra teams is ridiculous. he was cat who barely hit the line at half pace. soft as

I remember that Dallas was being touted as the next big thing. He never quite made it! :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
sullyfan said:
fat_mike said:
dallas weston.

I remember that Dallas was being touted as the next big thing. He never quite made it! :lol:

He was touted by Steve Roach as the next Steve Roach.... :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
RainMan said:
gregstar said:
jason stevens' brother - was it paul?

Got a massive SL contract, something like 200k for a couple of years. He owes his brother big time!

what about Steve Edmed????

a part time first grader at Balmain at the age of 30 scores a SL/North Queensland contract worth about 250K a season :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
EvertonFC said:
Gorden Falcon
David Woods
Peter Jorgensen
Matthew Rodwell
Lee Hopkins
Jody Gall

it's fare to say that all those players mentioned except for Gordon Falcon were better players at other clubs.

Latest posts