What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Rugby League photo of all time?

Bumble

First Grade
parra_panther said:
2006Georgetown.jpg

Liam Georgetown - Cougars fullback / winger

Winner.

Mr Saab

Referee
wittyfan said:
This is a strong contender:

stewart03.jpg

rivals ewen mcgrady, joven clarke, and roy bell for skinniest player to ever play league.
Also becoming a chronic whinger too.

Mr Saab

Referee
Not really. The pic on page one is better...makes him look like a complete tool...but then Ryan doesnt really have to try.

Try and find pics of
David Hosking
Robert Muchmore
Stan Jurd

Tommy Smith

Referee
You simply cant go past Ben Cross. He's lucky i cant find his profile picture.
08.jpg

And here's a nomination for worlds biggest head...

prof06.jpg

Mr Weyman reminds me of a scene from 'So i married an Axe Murder' where the old bloke's shouting "look at the size of the head on that kid. its a f**king melon!!"

hrundi99

First Grade
Tommy Smith said:
Mr Weyman reminds me of a scene from 'So i married an Axe Murder' where the old bloke's shouting "look at the size of the head on that kid. its a f**king melon!!"

"So I Married An Axe Murderer", and the lines are as follows...

"Would ya look at the size of that kid's head! It's the size of a planetoid and it has it's own weather system! Looks like an orange on a toothpick!"

"I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Aye, now that was offsides, now wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow."

wittyfan

Referee
Mr. Weyman looks about 45. No wonder Canberra are having cricket scores put on them. :lol:

dubby

Bench
What would be real funny would be seeing the photos of some of the guys
laughing at the heads of these guys.
Pot-kettle-black???

Latest posts