What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Rugby League photo of all time?

MEATWAD

Juniors
also who can forget Kevin Campion? Can't find a really ugly pic though (eg 2002 GF with his head being held together by tape and stictching), but try this on for size

0,,3638433,00.jpeg

GeneStanley1-4-904.jpg

KISS-fanatic, Stanley Gene

This guy has survived three apocalypses, a bout of the bubonic plague and ringworm infestation of the forehead all in the last week.

ali

Bench
TV Ted Ellery said:
GeneStanley1-4-904.jpg

KISS-fanatic, Stanley Gene

This guy has survived three apocalypses, a bout of the bubonic plague and ringworm infestation of the forehead all in the last week.

And he is rumoured to be in his late 30s. His real age in unknown, by himself.

aids

Bench
Stanley Gene is a cult figure in modern league
i recon souths should offer him a contract

sunny

aids said:
Stanley Gene is a cult figure in modern league
i recon souths should offer him a contract

what a horrible thing to say, what did he do to you in order for you to wish that upon him? :lol:

The Preacher

First Grade
innsaneink said:

I'll be seeing Arthur this afternoon, Inky. After you saying this is the worst rugby league photo of all time, he might be making a little trip out Ryde way to pay a little visit. He thinks he's quite attractive.
Actually, I got that photo from Quigs a couple of weeks ago and I'm getting it ready to put up down the local.:D

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: canberra have some absolute f**king shockers

Weyman has a massive head, Kahler looks odd in every way shape or form but i recon that cougars winger has it hands down atm

jamesgould

Juniors
Slappy said:
Holy sh*t!
I heard about how his nose was moved an inch laterally, but I thought it must have been an exaggeration.

Was Beckett wearing an anvil on his head?

Here's another view:

r07-10.jpg

Nose is goooorne!

And for the guy who wanted the McCormack pic, no profile one, but here's one from a game:
msc-03.jpg

Panther Mish said:
Surely you don't mean Brett do you??

I think he is a good looking bloke, maybe its just me, but he has great personality too and when I saw him in person I couldn't help but find him attractive... maybe its his charisma.. but whether you believe he is good looking or not I couldn't imagine that someone would see him as an ugly bastard.

:shock:
I have a lot of respect for Hodgson - both as a player and as a nice, decent bloke, but come on - deadset - he has an absolute BARRY of a head!

Youuuu're kiddin'?! Just goes to show once again - the power of celebrity! :lol:

brooksy19

Bench
Bring Back the Spliff said:
:shock:
I have a lot of respect for Hodgson - both as a player and as a nice, decent bloke, but come on - deadset - he has an absolute BARRY of a head!

Youuuu're kiddin'?! Just goes to show once again - the power of celebrity! :lol:

weststigers_wideweb__430x286.jpg

Latest posts