What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Song Ever?

NPK

Bench
The worst song ever is one you will probably never hear because it is so bad that it will never be recorded. Think about it.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yes, but we mean the worst song recorded and released. Some of the songs mentioned I mean were those people thinking.

Did anyone mention Russell Crowe's band TOFOG or something, I remember I heard one of their songs "Things have got to change" something like that. My god how awful, and he's not that good of a singer. Try sticking to acting Rusty.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Forum Idiot said:
i was watching fox the other day and one of those timelife commercials came on where they have come up with the definitive collection of tripe from a certain era of music and they played a little bit of a song called " she blinded me with science" i didnt know whether to laugh or vomit.

Thomas Dolby sang that and btw he was a mega f**kwit

Safety Dnace by Men Without Hats blows

as does anything by Wham

and that song by Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Shoot it up sucks too

Triple M in Brisbane are getting people to ring to nominate their crap songs and playing them. Here are some of songs that have appeared so far

Barbie Girl - Aqua
How Am I Supposed to Live Without You - Michael Bolton
Blame it on the Rain - Milli Vanilla
U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer
Ring My Bell - Collette
Push the Little Daisies - Ween
So Excellent - Kylie Mole (remember her from the Comedy Company)
Informer - Snow
Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice

j_tig

Juniors
my heart will go on (and on and on and on and...)
celine dion
or any other song she released

Dani

Immortal
We Built This City by Starship was at the top of a list not long ago
Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart, would have to be up there also

Latest posts