What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst supporter Banner??

Willow

Assistant Moderator
_Johnsy said:
i loved 'stooopig eeegles'
A one-off classic:

2001_06stoopid.jpg

Charlie124

First Grade
"We'll Take Your Braith Away" - Roosters fans at first Roosters V Dogs game after his signing.

"You're Not a Lyon, You're a Dog!" - I have no idea where/when i saw it, but Jamie Lyon was playing (obviously)

bjm8

Juniors
innsaneink said:
"Blitzy Fitzy"

cmon admit it, its brilliant.

I was gonna say the GST one for sure. Because it just will not go away.

Would could forget "Tallis: your mums a rig/pig"

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The GST guy goes to every game. Doesn't matter whether its in Melbourne or Townsville, he'll be there with his banner.

Fans like that are great for the game, and I'd take one of him over 10 humourless nuffies any day of the week.

Wests is Best

Juniors
whats the other stupid sign at the dragons games. DUST DOUST or some crap like that.
Obviously dedicated fans as mentioned earlier because they seem to be at every single dragons game, but come up with something clever.

Glen

Bench
Willow said:
The GST guy goes to every game. Doesn't matter whether its in Melbourne or Townsville, he'll be there with his banner.

Fans like that are great for the game, and I'd take one of him over 10 humourless nuffies any day of the week.
I'm all for enthusiasm and dedicated fans, but it's the lamest, most horrible banner I've ever seen. He needs a new one

theres a kid who goes to roosters games with a banner of bart simpson and it says KISS THIS bart motioning with his arse sticking out and his finger pointing to this arse ... sh*tty banner

Wests is Best

Juniors
keeney said:
It's Oust Doust, and it is clever. Unlike you.

Why is it clever? Because it rhymes?
I don't care what the political agenda the fan has with the CEO of the club, but on game day (the only time when you see the sign) don't you think there is a higher priority than putting s#1t on the CEO?

gregstar

Referee
Wests is Best said:
I don't care what the political agenda the fan has with the CEO of the club, but on game day (the only time when you see the sign) don't you think there is a higher priority than putting s#1t on the CEO?
easily said when the arseboil isn't running your mob.

Latest posts