What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst team in the competition...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some of you tigers fans are piss weak.

Support your team, don't denegrate them.

Wilks

Juniors
I admire your spirit madunit but they deserve all the stick they get.
They were worse than shit today against a team that is a good chance for the spoon.

:clap: :clap: :clap: to all the fans who went today...phone the club for a refund.

Anonymous

Juniors
If you are going to use the word learn how to spell it.

I will denIgrate the team as much as I want when I see a performance like that. I haven't said anything over the last 3 losses. But today was disgusting.

tigger

Juniors
yappy said:
But you've got a supercoach!

for another two years :roll:

But everyone says he is the best thing since sliced bread........ BRING BACK JUNIOR. At least then i would have a small reason to support your dying club.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Come on guys , so we lost, but it had nothing to do with need for new personnel, we've played some great footy this season, but the last 4 have been bad, we're a team in the midst of a form slump, thats it, we'll ride it out and be better for it in the future, even if it does cost us a finals birth.

Davester

Juniors
Watching today's game, so felt like I was watching a completely different team. Like the previous years, we'd have flare at the first few round then have it ware thin after but this year I didn't expect it. We went from improving team back to how we were before but I hope I'm wrong when I say that, I'd like to see the Tigers bounce back. I can only hope so, I'll stick by them through thick and thin...I've done that for 11 years with Balmain and I'll still stick by them now. C'mon fans! have faith in your team!

Tigerpete

Juniors
Thats it mate, as frustrating as this is, we're apart of this club and we stick with them, all this talk degrading out side is useless.

tigger

Juniors
yappy said:
how the fu*k is that the coaches fault?

yeah, it was sheens out there dropping balls on the first tackle.
it was sheens out there missing all the tackles.

the bottom line is, we lost because we could not hold the ball.

Oh I see, the coach is irrelevant. Silly Broncos keep paying Bennett when the players would go as good if he was off fishing? Dopey Roosters pay a fortune for Sticky when Langers would do as well.

Sheens has had the side for two years now. The team had abysmal basic skills when he got here and nothing's changed. The team had the smallest and least effective pack in the game when he got here and nothings changed (or will in the forseeable future thanks to Tim's recruitment policy). The team was full of imposters when he got here and nothings changed. But of course none of these things can Sheens be blamed for. What am I thinking? Don't I read the man's press? He's the messiah, he's the greatest, he can do no wrong.

When the Tigers were getting lucky wins against sides that obliged them by playing even more ineptly Tim was God. Yet now reality has returned and the real Tigers are exposed for the imposters the few people on here who actually know anything about the game have always said they were none of this falls on the Teflon man? Guess what pal - he coaches em, he buys em, and he selects em. The buck stops with him.

Hmmm, i hear a lot of mention about the Tigers......... Do not use our name in this crowd. The Tigers are the pinnacle of League, not Magpies rebranded with Florida Panthers Logos that have Magpie colours with a small splash of Orange (not gold)......

I was watching boots and all this morning and saw the Tina Turner 'What you get is what you see' Winfield Cup commercial.... that was League, not this pretty boy sh1t now. I still have hairs standing on the back of my neck after seeing that ad. Balmain & Canterbury (merkins) had 75% of that commercial........ Now you poor saps get a sticker on the back of a rusted out kingswood :lol: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Why choose Balmain? :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho:

Anyone for a Bundy & coke with lots of ice!!!???

innsaneink

Referee
madunit said:
Some of you tigers fans are piss weak.

Support your team, don't denegrate them.

You know whats piss weak?

Getting up on a pedestal and proclaiming your above others, some sort of special supporter.

Dont you get it?...seasons gone...at round 18, 8 weeks before the real CLUBS get down to business.

Tigerpete

Juniors
haha, on the lighter side of that insaneo, it beats the usual season over in may. :lol: :lol: :lol: we got a couple more months out of it, whoo hoo!!

innsaneink

Referee
Tosser said:
I was watching boots and all this morning and saw the Tina Turner 'What you get is what you see' Winfield Cup commercial.... that was League, not this pretty boy sh1t now. I still have hairs standing on the back of my neck after seeing that ad. Balmain & Canterbury (merkins) had 75% of that commercial........ Now you poor saps get a sticker on the back of a rusted out kingswood Why choose Balmain?

Yeah that was '88 wasnt it?

A 16 year old ad gets you going?

The sticker was last year....2003.

Did you know that its now 2004?

Us poor saps may be flogging a dead horse following the TIGERS in first
grade in the elite comp.

Why choose Balmain? Why choose Beta video....apple macs? :lol:

You ever seen you team win a grand final?

didnt think so....loser!

Your in the same boat as all of us....you too Yappy.

We just get to see our crap live on Fox!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So I've learnt that having an alternate point of view to everyone places me on a pedestal.

Whats wrong with optimism?

Trollhammaren

Juniors
That week we get the bye is going to be like utopia for me! :)

Hah, true WTs fans will stick by our team. See you there at Leichhardt!

If you watched that game you would have thought that we are the team at the bottom of the table, honestly we deserved to get beaten, because they dropped the abll that many times and showed no respect at all for the ball