What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worthy Of The Blue and Gold

Suitman

Post Whore
If I ever see Kusto in a Parra jersey again I will eat Mark Hughes' shit eating smile.

But, Chris Walker and Hopoate have to be at the top of my list. They are just trouble.

I don't think I'd like to see Chris Anderson wearing a Parramatta tie either.
Trouble follows him everywhere.

Suity

PJ Marshal

Coach
Id hate to see Shane Martenee at Parra, that wanker gets penalities awarded against him whe he has the ball in hand

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
ooo johnathon thurston and sonny bill williams too
tate and hoppa and hodges and walker
tallis and thorn and woolford and kearney and howe.
kimmorly, wesser, bird, morely, patten, kennedy, johns, manu, senter, saleh, and Villasanti... but im not a hateful person :twisted:

Morenito

Juniors
Hazem El masri...

Anyways Did anyone see boots and all i think 2 weeks ago when they showed jeff fenechs rugby league career which lasted 2 reserve grade games for parra in the 80s.

quite funny and got me thinking imagine one of those big gridrion players transfering to rugby league.. instead of the other way around. I know it will never happen but i bet its crossed brian smiths mind once in his life.
Those fellas are huge. Or even Shaq
7foot1, 150kg... He would make Fui FUi look like james Webster!

bartman

Immortal
Morenito said:
quite funny and got me thinking imagine one of those big gridrion players transfering to rugby league.. instead of the other way around. I know it will never happen but i bet its crossed brian smiths mind once in his life.
I thought it did happen somewhere in the 90s...? Two american guys, one of them bald, came over and played a few reserve grade games for Parra...? Can't remember their names, but I think Hurri and HJ know who I mean and have quoted their names occasionally...

The Colonel

Immortal
Morenito said:
Hazem El masri...

Anyways Did anyone see boots and all i think 2 weeks ago when they showed jeff fenechs rugby league career which lasted 2 reserve grade games for parra in the 80s.

Those fellas are huge. Or even Shaq
7foot1, 150kg... He would make Fui FUi look like james Webster!

We did have two guys play out here not long after Smith took over. Obne stayed the season and went home the other didn't last too long. Few other people might remember their names.

Latest posts