What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you go? (Hypothetical)

dragonfire

Bench
no, to be honest the world club challenge doesnt do anything for me as a spectacle, even if the dragons are playing.

As if your daddy will let you go Sheridan! While we're there we can check out where your little brother went to school at Hogwarts!

LOLLLL

Damon wore his contacts on friday and Mum was like "why arent yo wearing your glasses?" and he said cos someone said he looks like HP. then mum's like who and i said Ray and she got so cut and said that's stupid to say stuff like that to a little kid

ooooh, you're in trouble :p

mcs

Juniors
If saints were tobe in the WCC i'd be there for sure. Then onto the City of Manchester Stadium for some Blue Moon action...

+2 for this idea!

Stuff Anfield or Emirates or Bramall Lane or old Trafford, its the only ground I want to go back to! I could go back and meet up with my crazy blues mates (Long suffering like us Dragon fans) for a few more pints and some more fantastic storytelling of the good old days!

City Of Manchester Stadium is what they should model Jubilee Oval on if they ever build a proper stadium on it! (I know that it ain't going to happen, but would be cool!). It is a cracking stadium! Only thing that would need to be changed would be the blue seats replaced with red and white seats :)

The Major

Bench
LOLLLL

Damon wore his contacts on friday and Mum was like "why arent yo wearing your glasses?" and he said cos someone said he looks like HP. then mum's like who and i said Ray and she got so cut and said that's stupid to say stuff like that to a little kid

ooooh, you're in trouble :p

Yeah, your old man got into me about it coz i gave ol 'Arry a pat on the back and asked where Ron Weasley was at the Penrith game. Fair dinkum, my shout for a can of 'harden the f**k up' next time. My daughters carry on like that when they lose one of their barbie dolls. But who am i to judge. :lol:

Yeah, your old man got into me about it coz i gave ol 'Arry a pat on the back and asked where Ron Weasley was at the Penrith game. Fair dinkum, my shout for a can of 'harden the f**k up' next time. My daughters carry on like that when they lose one of their barbie dolls. But who am i to judge. :lol:

bahaha

at least you know i'm not soft!!!

brendothejet

First Grade
+2 for this idea!

Stuff Anfield or Emirates or Bramall Lane or old Trafford, its the only ground I want to go back to! I could go back and meet up with my crazy blues mates (Long suffering like us Dragon fans) for a few more pints and some more fantastic storytelling of the good old days!

City Of Manchester Stadium is what they should model Jubilee Oval on if they ever build a proper stadium on it! (I know that it ain't going to happen, but would be cool!). It is a cracking stadium! Only thing that would need to be changed would be the blue seats replaced with red and white seats :)

bonza!

COMS is one of the best stadiums ive ever been too. Its a bit like the SFS but more moder, more closed in and brilliant viewing from every seat in the house.

Went there for tri nations and for MCFC v Arsenal.

mcs

Juniors
bonza!

COMS is one of the best stadiums ive ever been too. Its a bit like the SFS but more moder, more closed in and brilliant viewing from every seat in the house.

Went there for tri nations and for MCFC v Arsenal.

I sat right up the top of the 3rd tier for the Hamburg home tie in the Uefa cup, and even from up there it is an excellent ground to watch football at. Absolutely unbelievable atmosphere that night. If City go the places that we hope they will, then that ground will become a real cauldron, as the atmosphere really can be electric- that night against Hamburg the atmosphere was sensational!

Southernsaint

Staff member
Pop over to Ireland when you're here for a few days. The weather is sensational that time of year!!