What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you go? (Hypothetical)

The Major

Bench
To the World Club Challenge in the Old Dart if we were to go on and win the big one? Dang, i'd be sitting at the airport from October til February waiting to get on the plane! It would be huuuuuuge. And you'd think the road trips to Canberra or Newcastle will be massive. Bring it the "F" on! Its in february, so plenty of time to save your cash. No excuses! Imagine the "Dragon Army World Tour" and its patron saint, the legend, Billy Smith, the loveable larrikin leading the ways (more like leading the drinking comps!)
Actually i heard a whisper of possible talks of the WCC being held in Dubai. A great central spot to have the match in my opinion. Any business thinking of trying to break into the sports market in that part of the world is on a good thing.

To the World Club Challenge in the Old Dart if we were to go on and win the big one? Dang, i'd be sitting at the airport from October til February waiting to get on the plane! It would be huuuuuuge. And you'd think the road trips to Canberra or Newcastle will be massive. Bring it the "F" on! Its in february, so plenty of time to save your cash. No excuses! Imagine the "Dragon Army World Tour" and its patron saint, the legend, Billy Smith, the loveable larrikin leading the ways (more like leading the drinking comps!)
Actually i heard a whisper of possible talks of the WCC being held in Dubai. A great central spot to have the match in my opinion. Any business thinking of trying to break into the sports market in that part of the world is on a good thing.

that's gone tooooo far haha

Dragon Dave

Bench
Prob wouldn't go Dubai, but would consider the UK. Would have to go and see a few matches at Anfield while we're there ay?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
A very very big IF.

Is it actually scheduled for February?

I have in-laws over there, and I'm overdue for visit to the old dart. Might be going regardless.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Best thing if it was in Dubai is you could fly into Asia for a few nights then jet over to Dubai for the day (or a night to limit costs) and then back to Asia where you could stay on or head home.

For those looking at a UK trip could always continue on from Dubai.

I'd be dreaming of going, but don't know if I would be a chance (I'm already booked for a trip in April), but I would be doing all I can to push my chances ;-)

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I'd seriously consider it. My missus and I know a load of people (Poms and ex-pats) over there. Yeah wouldn't mind getting back to Bramall Lane to see Sheffield United. what's Anfield and Emirates?????

Big Norm

I'm a struggling uni student who works one shift a week - if everyone wants to chip in, then i'll be sure to come along and be the 'midget mascot' haha

brendothejet

First Grade
If saints were tobe in the WCC i'd be there for sure. Then onto the City of Manchester Stadium for some Blue Moon action...

Acka

Coach
I would love to go. But I'm due for long service leave next year and I have told my boss that I will be taking it in July and if I have any annual leave accrued I'd like it to be added onto the back of my long service leave beacuse I plan on going to the UK when I go on long service leave.

Latest posts