What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you sign the fella who handed our pack their asses last night?

sladden road

Juniors
Ex-Roster.
Off contract at years end.
Only 28.
Agro merkin.Pulls a beetroot face like Chris Beatie
Playing under his potential so could be a forward leader on the cheap. f**k Woods off and give Nappa a contract and a third of Woods price.
Fitz must be thinking about it.

Sharkorff

Juniors
Man, this guy would make us salivate for a contract after the no f**ks given from our pack of kittens in a basket that “played” last night. 3B55B3BF-3E2C-41CF-9A73-40EFCF5F6853.jpeg

sladden road

Juniors
Napa is on big money and puts in once every 2 seasons. Signing players who play 1 good game against your team is not a wise recruiting strategy.

Hard pass on Napa.
Yeah, I hear ya mate. Just spitballing.

who would you rather..him or woodsy.

Neither is really the answer, however ..

I will rephrase..you have 400k and get to choose between him and Woodsy.

one has won a comp and comes from a system you have worked in.

the other is a bum who wears a hair band thingy, a top knot and who has never won shit.

Weaponhead

Coach

the other is a bum who wears a hair band thingy, a top knot and who has never won shit.
Fair question.

Between the 2 I would choose Woods based on consistent output. I doubt either fits the Fitzgibbon mold though.

snout

First Grade
Dogs would kick it back to us last night.
Kennedy would charge it up.
Tracey would do the same - into them like hes looking for an injury. Ramien would do the same.
Somewhere in the 6 woods would have a go and all the air was sucked out of the contest as he jogged into the line. It was like we all went to slo-mo as the big cat did his dance.

Hes never hurt anyone.
Hes never injured
Hes never come out the other side.

His figures are a classic case of using data to push an agenda which doesnt match up with performance. The public service couldnt do a better job.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
I just think he lifts versus Sharks.

When he came to Roosters there was period between 2013 and 2017 when we beat the Roosters in 7 out of 9 games (including 6 wins in a row)

Napa was at war with Gallen in most of those losses. He ironed Gallen out in his Roosters debut.

So, no. Last night could have been a predicted performances I am sure he just hates the Sharks.

Hard pass for me as well

Frenzy.

Immortal

Too high. One won't get near that at the moment.

Have the words hard pass been mentioned yet?

But i agree, 1 swallow doesn't make a summer particularly against a pissweak pack like ours.

Dogs would kick it back to us last night.
Kennedy would charge it up.
Tracey would do the same - into them like hes looking for an injury. Ramien would do the same.
Somewhere in the 6 woods would have a go and all the air was sucked out of the contest as he jogged into the line. It was like we all went to slo-mo as the big cat did his dance.

Hes never hurt anyone.
Hes never injured
Hes never come out the other side.

His figures are a classic case of using data to push an agenda which doesnt match up with performance. The public service couldnt do a better job.
I had to laugh at 1 stage where there was a turnover about 10 metres out from our line and it's woods who plays the ball. No way would he take the first hit up and try and set the tempo to slog out the hard yards, better off letting 80 kilo wingers do the hard work and he'll wait for the easier metres later in the set.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I had to laugh at 1 stage where there was a turnover about 10 metres out from our line and it's woods who plays the ball. No way would he take the first hit up and try and set the tempo to slog out the hard yards, better off letting 80 kilo wingers do the hard work and he'll wait for the easier metres later in the set.

It's been like that all year and with most teams. Forward plays ball and 3/4s ruck it out to at least the 20

I'd be willing to bet that's in the game plan

Frenzy.

Immortal
This behaviour is below you cheese.

Get off all the bandwagons!

NOW

Or you'll turn into 47048, or 45720, or 7375 or one of the other Debbie Downers

This behaviour is below you cheese.

Get off all the bandwagons!

NOW

Or you'll turn into 47048, or 45720, or 7375 or one of the other Debbie Downers
Hahaha, this stems back to his tigers days and my disbelief he got picked for rep footy.

Then he ended up here ffs.

I'm seeing this bandwagon ride out till the very end!