What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you still go to the GF if......

RedV6

Juniors
so would you watch the grand final on TV if we werent in it. I would, so I prefer the atmosphere of the GF live

I like to go to games, even when we arent playing. I watch all the matches every weekend either live, live on TV or replays during the week. I am a Dragons fan ist but an NRL fan so I go to the GF every year doesnt mean I support the teams playing but I always pick a side when I am watching.

If we came 10th....... I'd still go.

But getting the bum rush the week before.

NA

I'll grab a flight to El Salvadore or somewhere.

In 2005 I was having dinner in a pub at Quakers Hill.
Funny the dining area (with no TV's) was packed with Saints and Parra supporters.
I swear we all looked at each other and just knew we were farked LOL.

saintania

Juniors
I would consider going to the Under 20's but would leave before first grade. My first preference would be to sell the tickets for double their value to some dumbass opposition supporter though.

Richard Gay Was God

First Grade
Done it too many times the old watch the Flegg or Reserve Grade boys ala 1994, 2001, 2002 and 2004. Always left before 1st grade though except in 01. I wouldn't be booking a flight down to watch the 20's.

Latest posts