What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you want Glen Morrison at the Wests Tigers?

Would you want Glen Morrison at the Wests Tigers?

• Total voters

Gus22

Juniors
Let him right any wrongs he did in the past the only way possible. That is by contributing to a Premiership winning Wests Tigers team.

If he signs & we start winning people will overlook his previus slur. I remember the reaction when it was first muted that the Sydney Swans were courting Tony Lockett, not long after he smashed Cavens face with his elbow. Fans were livid. A couple of years later Lockett kicks the Swans in the GF & he is Royalty.

Morrison is an elite player. We need players like him. If he want to come to us & wants to win a Premiership then I for one will roll out the welcome matt. Let bygone be.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
We apperantly will be holding more talks with Morrison either over the weekend (which we will hope to do) or early next week but he is very interested apperantly but his main problem is he wants a 1yr deal but no Sydney club has offered him that so now he is going through the best deals and take it from there either way he will be playing in sydney or in the uk (which he would be a mile above everyone else over there)

braz

Juniors
don't forget he is still recovering from a potentially career threatening injury.

bit risky.

Eddie.

Bench
Morrison would be a great buy

But he will pack up and leave us for the Bears again if they get in

i reckon GC might get the nod anyway

i remember him saying he though Sheens was a great coach and he loved playing under him at NQ

i think were in with a shot.

tiger78

Juniors
I see Kearney's off contract, maybe we could have a Morrison/Kearney second row in 2005, would anyone like that??? lol :lol:

Sincas

Juniors
Innsaneo, the version i recall is this..

he was a development officer with Balmain, a job that only one or two players per year can score (back in the days when it was semi professional).. he still had 2 years on his contract (may have been one and a half)..

he went and signed with Norths without telling the club, all while on contract for a further season and development officer.

it was going to get ugly, he didn't want to be at our club so we released him

he then came out and said he went to Norths because they had a future and basically that we didn't.. Sirro told him thru a media outlet to watch his mouth.

I don't like the bloke, no matter how good he is now. He disrespected our club (which is now half of this jv) and many of us won't forgive him for that. My vote is no but he is a good player.

Sincas

Juniors
tiger78 said:
I see Kearney's off contract, maybe we could have a Morrison/Kearney second row in 2005, would anyone like that??? lol :lol:

the only two players in the NRL that i dislike.. now that Andrew Gee has finally retired.

HappyTiger

Juniors
Id gladly take him back.He would add some much needed go forward in the back row.Ill never agree with what he did when he left Balmain but he deserves another chance.

gr8_1

Juniors
tigergal said:
He is a traitor and like brasher should never be mentioned again.

Traitor ?
He has never played for this club before.

Neither has Brasher.

Don't really care if we sign him anyways. He wobt improve us that much and he would probably use us as a transit lounge.

Balmainia

Juniors
I don't like the guy
but I say give him a go

after all someone said give him a chance to makeup for his efforts
above all else I admire loyalty but since the SL days, its every capitalist for himself

and frankly I'm more scared of the way souths lineup is gonna look next year than I am worried about this

Palms

Juniors
Noone should ever bad mouth Brasher..absolute legend and was not his fault he left the Tigers - A player of his ability deserved more then he was offered!

axl rose

Bench
Sincas said:
tiger78 said:

the only two players in the NRL that i dislike.. now that Andrew Gee has finally retired.

I was on the Broncos forum a few months back and they were talking up Gee and saying what a great player and nice guy he was ( he signed an autograph for someone :roll: ) He was nothing but a thug with zero ability. he should have been banned from the game ten years before he retired. Bloody Queenslanders.

Morrison...pass, he has missed his window in rep footy and is injury prone now. I can forgive him for signing with Norths (early 96!) but not denying it for years then taking off overseas and making the manager do the dirty work.

Latest posts