What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you want Glen Morrison at the Wests Tigers?

Would you want Glen Morrison at the Wests Tigers?

• Total voters

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Well with him having talks with us what do you think? What would it take for those Balmain fans to forgive and forget if he did come and play for us?

oro

Juniors
Yes. He is a representative player and we need a player of his size and ability at the club.

What many forget is that Morrison was a young man when he made his decision and has matured.

HOT028

Juniors
Morrison would be great, he is big strong and puts in every game, i think playing in sydney would just about get him in the NSW team, sign him up but don't waste all the money on him, we still need a solid front rower

Anonymous

Juniors
Maybe i'll be able to accept him playing for us, but it doesn't mean I have to like him. I'll never forgive him for what he did, the way he did, and what he said while doing it.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Look I will never forgive him for what he has done but in saying that it was a hell of a while ago and also he is now on of the best backrowers in the game.

The Wests Tigers have been crying out for some top notch players and well he could very well be the start of it

The main problem is he only wants a 1yr deal in sydney where as the Tigers want him for at least 2yrs

innsaneink

Referee
Hes probably the best on offer that we would be likely to get anyway.....he does break the line and can get a ball away too.
What was it he did??? ...I was told once & know it wasnt the happiest of partings, but I forget now.

Anonymous

Juniors
Signed a letter of intent with the tigers. Later he signed with the bears. He didn't even have the guts to tell tigers' management, but got his manager to do it for him.
He's scum.

HOT028

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
Signed a letter of intent with the tigers. Later he signed with the bears. He didn't even have the guts to tell tigers' management, but got his manager to do it for him.
He's scum.

give the guy a second chance i am shore he is embarresed by what he did when he was much younger, he has show a loyalty to the cowboys in the past even though he knew it was wrecking his chances of a NSW jumper, the team needs a player like him and the fans should accept him as i am sure you will if he comes and starts winning games for us...........

innsaneink

Referee
Balmain_Boy said:
He's scum.

Geeeeeez.........what a low-life! :lol: :lol:

f**k loyalty!!!
That dont cut it these days.....ability should be the only requirement.

Wrighty79

Juniors
HOT028 said:
Morrison would be great, he is big strong and puts in every game, i think playing in sydney would just about get him in the NSW team, sign him up but don't waste all the money on him, we still need a solid front rower

Agree (finally) with you HOT028, only one thing is, I remember you telling me on friday night you want Balmain to go it alone again? So, what's with your signature then? Are you a massive stitch up merchant or what??!!

Anonymous

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Balmain_Boy said:
He's scum.

Geeeeeez.........what a low-life! :lol: :lol:

f**k loyalty!!!
That dont cut it these days.....ability should be the only requirement.

I don't want him getting a cent from Balmain Football/leagues Clubs.

Kid

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
He's scum.
I'm pretty sure he said something (not quoting him) along the lines of Balmain are losers and i want to win a premiership.....with norths :lol:

Having said that, the time this went down, he came around to my then g/f house as he knew her flatmate, i was asking him what he was gonna do and i can't remember the amount of money, but for somebody our age at the time...it was huge, and his response was put yourself in my shoes. I was very dirty at him, but couldn't blame him, so yes i would take him back.

gr8_1

Juniors
I wouldnt have a problem with him joining. A lot of water has passed under the bridge since then.

If he does join I wonder which Premier League team he will choose or get allocated to. :lol:

Morrison is a good worker and a weapon in attack. He would slot in well in the second row next to Laffranchi.

BJ

Juniors
he's a good performing footballer.. he cna usually spark someting in an otherwise ordinary attack at the cowboys..
he'd be a good pickup.. but sign him up for 2 years and don't accept this bullshit about a one year contract to wait and see who comes in with a 16th team..
sure there maybe be issues with his past handlings with the club.. maybe it wasn't all him.. maybe his manager had a heavy influence on his decision.. at a young and impressionable age many factors an contribute to the way you make a decision..

cadburys

Juniors
Gee, most of you on here are fickle.

A big fat definite nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Latest posts