What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wouldnt it be funnt if Matt Bowen won the Dally M

Charlie124

First Grade
bowen_1 said:
Remember, locky is gay. So he may just be rooting for Hunt because he has a cuter ass.

is locky still gay this week? thought he might have gotten sick of that persona by now and thought of something else, i thought he was onto a good thing with the house in LA and model wife story.

back to the topic. Farrah should win it from here, there might be a late run from Thurston but i think it will be Farrah by 2 or 3 points.

bowen_1

Juniors
I think Bowen may just jag the Dally M. The last month or so, or since voting went behind closed doors, he's been in awesome form.

lockyno1

Post Whore
osg said:
locky....... i have never ever seen such biased, one eyed rooting for a player in my life........ Hunt is injured, and no way in f**king hell should he even be contemplated for the #1 for the test.

Bowen is in rare form....... the best fullback in the world right now.

Hunt is back next week, Stuart will pick him end of story. Plus there is at least 1 more in front of Bowen- Stewart.

Mong

Post Whore
Bomber said:
Ewen McGrady. He played for the Dogs and won the Rothmans Medal in 1991

Thats the one.. Did he go back to the country shortly after that?

osg

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Hunt is back next week, Stuart will pick him end of story. Plus there is at least 1 more in front of Bowen- Stewart.

just to prove there are no brains in the upper eschelon of the selectors...... and yourself.

Shorty

Staff member
lockyno1 said:
Stuart will pick Hunt,after coming back from a tear and playing possibly a couple of games!
:crazy:

You've also forgotten Lockyer's not playing in the Test,that doesn't go in Hunt's favour.
So your boy is most probably lower on the ladder than Bowen:lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
There is talk Hunt will not play again this yr.
Now, if that is the case and Bowen is again not picked as fullback what will all the Bowen lovers say then. Cant bash the Bronco "bias" this time.

Shorty

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
I'm inclined to believe that,coming back too soon could make it much worse.
Mr Saab said:
Now, if that is the case and Bowen is again not picked as fullback what will all the Bowen lovers say then. Cant bash the Bronco "bias" this time.
Nobody will care if Bowen isn't selected,everybody is used to it.
It's just Locky stubbornly and obsessively:? shutting somebody down every time they think Bowen should be selected.

Bowen's bum isn't 'meaty' enough for Locky:roll:

Mr Saab

Referee
Shorty, do yourself a gigantic favour and add Lockyno1 to your ignore list. It is great not having to read his crap

Shorty

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
Shorty, do yourself a gigantic favour and add Lockyno1 to your ignore list. It is great not having to read his crap
He's like a car crash,it's horrible and nauseating but you just want to have a peek to see the carnage.

osg

Juniors
Mr Saab said:

...... no, not at all. Then it just becomes racist if Bowen isn't selected.

Azkatro

First Grade
Well this gets a bit more interesting. No Dally M points (presumably...) for Robbie Farah against Souths. And there will surely be a bit of an injury cloud over him coming into round 25. It's pretty fair to say that they will do whatever they can to get him on the field against the Knights. But it's also fair to say that Matty Bowen would have gotten at the very least 2 more points this weekend.

I think during the awards show coming into the last few rounds we'll see Farah with a bit of a lead but it could get close as they announce "Matt Bowen, x points" week after week towards the close. Especially if a) Farah doesn't play or b) plays understrength and goes missing.

Will be interesting to see how Bowen fares against the Dogs.

Billybob

Juniors
remember when thurston won it there was no way he got three points in the last round

but they gave him three anyway and he ended up winning the dally m

so do not be suprised at who wins it but my moneys on Cameron Smith

Latest posts