What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wounded Broncos..

slippy

Juniors
138 points scored against them.
Three straight 40+ hidings.
Coming off an origin game in Sydney, which I believe QLD will lose.

They well and truly are out of form and have their backs against the wall.

This is a massive test for us, to find out how much we want to win, if their was any side our attack could benefit from at the moment, it seems to be the Broncos.

Or are we gonna play them into form like we do every other team? Such as the one they got smacked by tonight, who had lost 9 straight before they played us.

God im nervous. :crazy:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I reckon we'll play their defence back into form

they must be shaking in their boots about having to face up to Robson

Binga

Juniors
If there is a club out there which can break any teams streak (either winning or losing) it's us. Im nervous as well :)

Stagger eel

Staff member
138 points scored against them.
Three straight 40+ hidings.
Coming off an origin game in Sydney, which I believe QLD will lose.

They well and truly are out of form and have their backs against the wall.

This is a massive test for us, to find out how much we want to win, if their was any side our attack could benefit from at the moment, it seems to be the Broncos.

Or are we gonna play them into form like we do every other team? Such as the one they got smacked by tonight, who had lost 9 straight before they played us.

God im nervous. :crazy:

:lol::lol:

well they've come to the right place..

slippy

Juniors
Haha I'm surprised the post match analysis team on Fox didn't laugh when they said "The Sharkies have got the Roosters next week so they'll be favourites to keep winning, and the Broncos will travel to Parramatta"

I almost laughed!

strider

Post Whore
yes - we've got them just at the right time - just when they will be desperate to get their season back on track :(

na guys this is one of those games where we are not expected to win, and will come out fired up like the newcastle game...well i hope so anyway.

Parra Guru

Coach
Our last 2 home games have broken pathetic losing streaks of the other team. I'm just hoping the sun is out tbh

TheParraboy

Staff member
Without Bennett there, they are gonna come down here expecting to win, and play into form. Complacency will set in, we are sure things, dont you all worry about that

bartman

Immortal
I'm heading away for the weekend, so I'll miss Sunday's carve up... I have a feeling even with some tired Origin players backing up that the Broncs will want to (and be able to) get a win on the board more than our guys.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I love when we play the Broncos at Parra on a sunday arvo. It reminds me of the last round of 07 against them. Sure they were depleated, but Timmy, Hayne, Mateo, Inu all in great attacking form. And most of all, Tahu scoring his 100th try. Good memories.