What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wounded Broncos..

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
ohwell - as long as all the fans just go out and have a GOOD DAY with friends and family in the SUN at PARRA STADIUM - thats what counts guys... take the positives from what will surely be a painful day! :lol:

ianlovesparra

Juniors
Broncos will not find form or play well, but parra will just play like crap again and hand the game to the them. I'd prefer to head out to ringrose on sunday, at least we have a good chance of winning them 2 games lol

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Well the pressure is not on us to win, and no one expects us to win, so we might just win. I can only bloody hope because living in Brisbane and hearing all the excuses as to why DRONGO'S loss, it would be great to ring my brother and hear what the next excuse is.

Captain BF

Juniors
We really haven't had any luck against teams on losing streaks have we? Surely our losing streak against teams on losing streaks is bound to finish soon....