What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wow!!!! Ka-pow and the DOUBLE WAMMY

Quigs

Immortal
HEATHENS THE NEWS IS STUPENDOUS.... Nearly up there with the 2nd October 2016. After 36 Years the Emus have done it.

HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE !!!! The Mighty Emu's First Grade and Women's Team have both WON THEIR GRAND FINAL GAMES.
Big historic win to the A Grade beating and revenging last years heart breaking extra time loss to Yeppoon Seagulls. In a fast hard game the Park ran out winners to the tune of 28 to 12.
The Mighty Girls had a huge win over Fitzroys by 34 to 4.
A huge contingent of Emu Park supporters travelled to Rocky to cheer the teams on. There was a mass of red and white on the western hill, singing, clapping and cheering. It was a night that will never be forgotten.
Celebrations will no doubt go long into the night. I know for a fact that I can't wipe the smile off my dial. It is MONTE CARLOS ALL ROUND....

grand-final-1.jpg
grand-final-2.jpg