What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wow...(spoiler dogs vs roosters)

xwizit

Juniors
i cant believe how well the dogs played tonight....it was like a different team ive seen all year

usually im the 1st to say "nah roosters lost because they played crap"

but we were outplayed by about 80% tonight

payback is a bitch :lol: :oops:

RICHO

Juniors
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Poor Roosters... I'd feel sorry for them, but nah!!!!

Bill Harrigan mustn't know how Simpkins referees. That's the only excuse I can come up with!!! LOL

xwizit

Juniors
RICHO said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Poor Roosters... I'd feel sorry for them, but nah!!!!

Bill Harrigan mustn't know how Simpkins referees. That's the only excuse I can come up with!!! LOL

lol we still smacked your team buddy ;-) over and over again ;-)

hey it brings the boys back to earth, cant win em all

xwizit

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
Cogburn won't show until everyone forgets about this game. :roll:

lol

oh and how good did they go without anasta?? seriously its a bit like dragons without barret...

KFC

Juniors
Yeah the Dogs were on fire. They had a great game plan and they stuck to it. Good on em.

azza

Juniors
Well done doggies. Roosters weren't too bad but were just comprehensively outplayed tonight in all positions on the field.

Dogs had the perfect gameplan to combat the Roosters. They slowed the game down at every opportunity by finding touch, as the commentators said the Roosters like to play an up-tempo game, and the Dogs put them out of their comfort zone. That gameplan really does work a treat, I can't understand for the life of me why other teams don't employ that.

Sherwin was sensational in directing the team around the park. He has the best overall kicking game in the NRL by far, IMO.

Their four origin reps - O'Meley, Price, Mason and especially Ryan were outstanding, top stuff.

How good is Willie Tonga? I never realised how good he really was until tonight. Good work Parra...........

And finally, I've said it before, and I'll say it again... FINCH WENT MISSING!

Sure, he's improved a lot, but in two of the big games that the Roosters have played this year (vs. Panthers, vs. Dogs pt 2) he was nowhere to be found. Well, there's a surprise.

*waits for the "bitter Canberra fan" remark*

He'll win you a lot of games, but he'll do jack all in the ones that count, and so far I haven't been proved wrong.

Good game doggies.. You got the roosters back fromt he floggin they gave you.. Although you have some moronic players i still have to congratulate you all for a good performance..

How good is willie tonga?

stoof

Juniors
good game by the dogs showed a lot of class tonight could be in a for a good run if they keep playing like that...

Earl

Coach
Willie Tonga single handedly tore apart both Justin Hodges and Chris Walker.

Shifty

Juniors
The perfect way to hit back after the Dogs were comprehensively outplayed by the Roosters in Round 3. The Dogs will get a lot of confidence out of that performance.

Tonga has been one of the Dogs best all year, but he stepped it up a notch tonight. Great to see Sherwin getting back to form.

axie

Juniors
Tonga has shown glimpses of what he can do several times this season, tonight was just his night; he would've gained a lot of confidence tonight.

What made me the happiest tonight was the continuance of Sherwin's return to form, without him firing there is now way the Bulldogs would do anything in the finals.