What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestlemania XXVII thread **SPOILERS**

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Great....Now we have to put up with that overated fat arsed ugly bitch Snooki at Wrestlemania.

Man i wish i had that video of her getting punched out on Jersey Shore....Man that was sweet.
snookie-punched-in-the-face.gif

Chanandalar

Juniors
Loved the lads in the front row of raw "Fist pumping" when snooki was in the ring.

Wrestlemania was looking the goods a few weeks ago, now it seems so rushed and put together at the last second. I do like that they are making Miz look respectable going into Mania though, and Del Rio is getting the goods aswell.

Good to see them pushing some new talent through

I think both Miz and Del Rio will win, and Wrestlemania will end with 2 stars being born ala 2005. The Rock will probably lay out both Cena and Miz after the match to send the fans home happy. Honestly I think this will be a good mania, there are plenty of matches that have potential, and other matches with good builds. I would have rathered seen the mixed tag match split up into 2 singles matches (JoMo vs Dolph would be a cracker).

Big Pete

Referee
Jersey Shore > Monday Night Raw

So by extension you think Jersey Shore is better than any PW tv product period? :p

I don't mind Ziggler/Morrison appearing in this mixed tag match, it would have been tough not only to give them time but also for them to stand out. This is a decent compromise, although I don't think either will get more than 5 minutes of in-ring action.

I'm more aggrivated with the build up - it's really sad when the best built match on the card is Cole/Lawler.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I think both Miz and Del Rio will win, and Wrestlemania will end with 2 stars being born ala 2005. The Rock will probably lay out both Cena and Miz after the match to send the fans home happy. Honestly I think this will be a good mania, there are plenty of matches that have potential, and other matches with good builds. I would have rathered seen the mixed tag match split up into 2 singles matches (JoMo vs Dolph would be a cracker).
Miz won't beat Cena legit, and most times at WM, the faces win. Miz has been a pain in the ass for months now, so his time to lose the WWE championship is surely on it's way... just like Michael Cole to get analed by King with Stone Cold as the guest referee. That said, however, Del Rio will win the WHC because WWE seldom has faces as both WHC & WWE Champ.

Last edited:
I'm more aggrivated with the build up - it's really sad when the best built match on the card is Cole/Lawler.

There have been a few with good builds. The Miz/Cena/Rock build has been entertaining, as has the Orton/Punk and Rhodes/Mysterio builds. A few matches have pretty lame builds, most notably HHH/Undertaker.

Miz won't beat Cena legit, and most times at WM, the faces win. Miz has been a pain in the ass for months now, so his time to lose the WWE championship is surely on it's way... just like Michael Cole to get analed by King with Stone Cold as the guest referee. That said, however, Del Rio will win the WHC because WWE seldom has faces as both WHC & WWE Champ.

They try and send the fans home happy from a big PPV. If the Rock comes in and lays both of them out after the match, it will send the fans home happy. I just don't see the benefit of Cena going over Miz straight away.

RedVDave

First Grade

That aside Del Rio must win at Mania to cement himself as a star if not it's a total waste of the last 3 months. Not to mention the last RR winner to win at Mania was Taker 4 years ago.

Bulldog Force

Referee
They try and send the fans home happy from a big PPV. If the Rock comes in and lays both of them out after the match, it will send the fans home happy. I just don't see the benefit of Cena going over Miz straight away.
Not so much Cena beating Miz, but a face beating Miz. He's beaten Orton on 2 occasions and King at EC - that's 3 face losses in 3 straight PPVs.

Big Pete

Referee
The Miz/Cena/Rock build has been entertaining, as has the Orton/Punk and Rhodes/Mysterio builds. A few matches have pretty lame builds, most notably HHH/Undertaker.

The Miz/Cena feud has been derailed by The Rock who does nothing but bury the current product. Just about any cocky heel could have filled Miz's role, to his credit Miz is doing his best with limited material.

Orton/Punk has all been one-way traffic. First it was all Punk, now it's all Orton and there really isn't anything THAT interesting about it.

Rhodes/Mysterio has been decent, but how much time will that match actually get?

The Miz/Cena feud has been derailed by The Rock who does nothing but bury the current product. Just about any cocky heel could have filled Miz's role, to his credit Miz is doing his best with limited material.

Orton/Punk has all been one-way traffic. First it was all Punk, now it's all Orton and there really isn't anything THAT interesting about it.

Rhodes/Mysterio has been decent, but how much time will that match actually get?

I've enjoyed the Cena/Miz build up, even if the Rock is burying the current product. It's letting Cena defend his honour against one of the greats, and the Miz being, well the Miz, and just inserting himself in there being a serial pest. Cena and Miz have both been doing some good stuff in the lead up.

The Orton/Punk build has plenty of fire in it, not sure if I like seeing the entire Nexus being put on the shelf back-to-back-to-back, but the one-sidedness doesn't bother me too much, but I hope Randy brings his A-game to Mania, because the match will be as good as he wants it to be.

Rey/Cody should get about 10 minutes, and will make for a good, fast paced opener. When Rey goes against anyone half decent in the ring, it usually results in a good match, and I rate Rhodes' in ring skills so I see this being a decent match if it gets decent time.

Big Pete

Referee
The biggest issue I have with The Miz/Cena feud is that their match isn't the focus, it's more about The Rock and his involvement. Now I enjoy The Rock but when his biggest offering is a promo I'm just not buying it as one of the main events of a PPV.

That and it's a generic mess.

I also think Cena's work in this feud has been poor, his work with The Rock has been good, but with The Miz the only promo he's cut was a bad jab at both The Miz and Riley.

The Miz has done fantastic with limited material.

The Orton/Punk feud has just been generic and a rehash of the Cena/Nexus feud except Orton is absolutely humiliating Nexus without giving too much.

Again I think the heel has done well with little (extremely little) material. I just think Orton is too one dimensional to make this feud entertaining.

Hopefully you're right about Rey/Cody, my recollection of the Punk/Mysterio match just has me worried.

Card updated again. Probably just a Corre match left to be added (hopefully they get it together this week). Should be a good event.

Latest posts