What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTF is happening at TFS?

C

CanadianSteve

Ouch - I'm not sure this is the kind of support I want.

I'd forgotten about this thread. May I say I have nothing against TFS.

LOL

If you're out of your depth at TFS, you're well out of your depth over here.

Why not make your own community.Give it a snazzy name like"SexyHorsiesMedicalMisadventures"

Aww poor sexy horsie chonker. Are you pissed that I blocked you on messenger? That's because I'm not in the habit of conversing with 13 year old girls. You're a liar and untrustworthy.

Just for the record, we hate you too.

C

CanadianSteve

Just for fun, and a bit of cross-forum history, I've bumped this thread. It includes a little argument between EA and myself. Of course we're good mates now, it's all water under the bridge.
emwink.gif

TFS has finally dumped the Girls section. No more will we be subjected to how hot Girlers arse is or how cute Canasta is. All these kinds of posts and threads will be shut down permanently.

We will become what we fully intended it to be. A proper rugby league site. Our membership continues to grow with well over 3,600 members. By the end of the 2004 season we project a membership of over 5,000. Unfortunately most will be lurkers, but I'm assuming, hopefully, a lot of them will be come regular contributers.

C

CanadianSteve

How have your changes worked out, EvilG? What's the state of TFS these days?