What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! *Spoiler*

Eelementary

Post Whore
iangsbiggestfan said:
His gimmick is so much better suited to heel. An arrogant face only works if the face can cut a slick promo, which is something beyond Masters' capabilities. Carlito is a perfect babyface, provided they don't Cena-ize him and dumb him down.

While I'm on it, the WWE is lacking in more believably built wrestlers. Take my man, IanG. Where are the men of his build and appearance? I don't want to see oiled muscles! I want to see natural curves!

Trevor Murdoch, anyone?

lol

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
I don't like where they're going with Carlito, it's EXACTLY where they went with Cena. Good worker with a gimmick that shouldn't have worked actually got the gimmick over, the fans are into him, he's moving merchandise and getting good pops despite being heel, now there's a Cena style face turn..

Cena kind of wrecked himself though. It was his idea to stop wearing sports jerseys and wear his merchandise instead, and to stop rapping. I just hope Carlito isn't pushed down our throats to the point where he becomes hated.

Raider_69

Post Whore
CCC attacked masters, thats a very heelish act on CCC's part, although the crowd cheered him which could make a case for it being a face move... will be interesting to see which way they go with it, to me it looks like they want Masters as a face

Misanthrope

Staff member
Cena kind of wrecked himself though. It was his idea to stop wearing sports jerseys and wear his merchandise instead, and to stop rapping.

Huh? Where'd you hear that? All I've heard is that WWE Creative thought his old persona was too edgy to head up the company.

Deano

Juniors
I noticed King siding with Carlito and Coach with Masters, probably an indication they're leaning towards Carlito as a face and Masters as a heel.

I agree with the sentiment of not over-doing Carlito as a face, surely they won't make the same mistakes as they did with Cena.